Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 6. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Hello, how can I buy a rapidgator coupon?

Hi. Rapidgator were selling the coupons on their website since March, I think. But now as the token sale is over they no longer provide coupons
I was happy first, thought the manager at last answered, but no. I think nothing good should be expected from this project

Please list here all the unanswered questions you believe I avoid, because so far your remarks sound like groundless accusations. I think I've answered all your questions within 1-2 days after they were asked
Why do you need a hardcap of $50m?
It seems very unlikely that this could be reached.
Even the softcap is still far out of reach.
What's gonna happen if you guys did not reach the $15m softcap?

Hi. We'll deliver basic functionality if we raise soft cap (or even 85% of it) and there's going to be much more depending on how much we raise.

Judging from the previous reproaches, it's easier to copy and paste the corresponding passage from the White Paper here, so pardon for the lengthy quote below:

8.2 Projected expenses
$25M

— Massive expansion including engagement of the largest hosting providers

$35M
— Integration with third-party cryptocurrency services
— Elaborating customer software for mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
— Creating a fund to finance intense promotion and active engagement of new
participants
— Signing contracts with the largest record labels and film studios as well
as independent artists so that audio and video content is delivered to Market.space
customers at lower prices
— Developing a subsystem for interaction with the record companies and film
studios (statistics and analysis system)
— An interface for artists/performers to join thematic groups depending on the
content, which would facilitate the search for customers and augment the target
audience for artists
— Engagement of music and film critics (for independent artists)
— Legal support
— Operational costs (for instance, management)

$50M
— Investment fund for integration of third party services and/or projects into Market.
space system
— Integration of the major equipment vendors of “smart city” intellectual
services into Market.space. Priority is given to public safety (e. g. video
surveillance), financial transactions, tourism, real estate.

If we don't reach even 85% of soft cap, we're going to issue refunds or extend the token sale period - if the Community agrees.
We set a very tight timeline for the fundraising at first, and there was no pre-sale, so we have to make up for it now.

In this article you may find more details on the new strategy we've decided to follow when we saw the initial one doesn't work: https://medium.com/@Market_space_/four-weeks-of-the-ico-passed-what-now-76bf17d674d5

To put it short, we now focus on working with private investors and funds, and the first big deal ($4M) has been recently finalized. We've got more under way
I do not really understand the meaning of such high figures, either. you really hoped with ease to collect a minimum of $ 15 million? if so, you are too self-assured

We'll embark on the project even if we raise 85% of the soft cap. Marketing expenses and contingencies will be omitted in this case
and it's all? no more updates from the manager? news? What is the reason for this? I also see here a lot of questions that no one answers

No more updates... >>> The latest news and our regular updates for week (sometimes 2 weeks) can be found on Medium: https://medium.com/@Market_space_

news? What is the reason for this? >>> The reason for what, please? Could you be more specific? If you mean 50M hard cap, please check the White Paper, 8.2, Projected Expenses. It's laid out very clearly there which additional functionality we will deliver if we raise 25M - 35M - 50M.

I also see here a lot of questions that no one answers >>> I answer all the questions -  unless they've been asked dozens of times and people just didn't spare 20 seconds to check the website
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I was happy first, thought the manager at last answered, but no. I think nothing good should be expected from this project
and it's all? no more updates from the manager? news? What is the reason for this? I also see here a lot of questions that no one answers
I do not really understand the meaning of such high figures, either. you really hoped with ease to collect a minimum of $ 15 million? if so, you are too self-assured
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It is true that the tokens are delivered once the sale is finished, is that I buy with litecoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Why do you need a hardcap of $50m?
It seems very unlikely that this could be reached.
Even the softcap is still far out of reach.
What's gonna happen if you guys did not reach the $15m softcap?
Activity: 63
I bought your tokens, when they will be sent to my wallet?

Tokens will be allocated to your wallet within 2 weeks after the end of ICO.

Ok thank you for the quick explanation. Will there be any lock-up periods as far as you know?

Team's tokens (15% of the aggregate token number) will be locked up for 6 months
Hello devs! I have a question, can I pay by card? Or you accept only crypto?

Hi. You are welcome to use Visa or MC
what about my question? where you can read about the experience of working with partners that are stated on the site? and is there anyway?

If you mean experience section, feel free to refer to the LinkedIn profiles of the team and advisors for more details

If you mean partners, we only have outlined the terms of cooperation with Web Shield. I can provide more information on what each of them does for us if you are interested (we thought it's quite obvious from their field of specialization, but if you think we need to elaborate on it, we will)
what about my question? where you can read about the experience of working with partners that are stated on the site? and is there anyway?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
We have just finalized the deal with the venture capital fund (we cannot reveal their details as we are bound by non-disclosure agreement).
More deals are under way! We’re undergoing due diligence to finalize them. Stay tuned for the updates!

4 million closer to soft cap? What is your soft cap actually?

You can find that info in the message right above yours.

Can you not even disclose how much of the network you sold to them?

They surely can't, as it is still unknown. What we know is that 60% of the tokens will be allocated to the ICO participants, so once the ICO is over, what has been raised would represent the cost of 60% of the tokens.

Let's assume they manage to raise $15M. $15M buys 60% which means $4M will have bought 4*60/15=16%.

Ok thank you for the quick explanation. Will there be any lock-up periods as far as you know?
Guys, do they also need KYC for airdrops and bounties?  Huh

Hi. You don't make an account for Bounty, consequently no KYC in this case. BTW, we had no airdrop - we had Telegram bounty. Technically these are very different
Activity: 53
I am sure that Market.space is a very promising project. From how to prepare the look in the thread, can be taken conclusion

Don't base your conclusion on how the thread looks or on how anything looks, do some (extensive) research before you throw your money at something ...

Your comment should be pinned as a big fat red post above your log-in window on bitcointalk Cheesy I guess people still wouldn't care...
Agree )
Though it doesn't guarantee that everyone will make any research.

Nope, they need to burn their fingers very badly first! Wink Losing a whole investment because you threw the money at some scammer who is anonymous and can post nice graphics. Shouldn't happen twice to you though Wink
Guys, do they also need KYC for airdrops and bounties?  Huh
Activity: 137
th. you collected more than 8 million dollars? as I understand soft cap you have 15 million, very high. how much longer will the sale of tokens last?
Activity: 118
We have just finalized the deal with the venture capital fund (we cannot reveal their details as we are bound by non-disclosure agreement).
More deals are under way! We’re undergoing due diligence to finalize them. Stay tuned for the updates!

4 million closer to soft cap? What is your soft cap actually? That alone is a lot of money already. Can you not even disclose how much of the network you sold to them?
Soft cap is $15,000,000 and the hard cap is $50,000,000
yep, thats big money
Pages:
Jump to: