Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 3. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
What docs are needed for KYC?
Activity: 45
Hello devs! How are you doing? As I can see you are too far form the soft cap...so what are your plans?
Activity: 91
Hi! Can you give me a link to one page?
I think you can find it on the official website
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
What rating this ICO has? I mean some experts, rating agencies and so on...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
I do agree with you guys, there should be a kind of explanation or the way to discuss ay least, but both of those experts haven't answered on LinkedIn.
But don't you worry, ICObench rating is one of preliminary ratings and having 5.0 is much more suspicious than say 3.8 or 4.3 as it's a result of some work done.
The final mark comes from the market anyway )

They have also been bad with their ratings at times when high quality of the project was very obvious. In that case they probably did an independent rating. Question remains whether they take money from some projects or not but I doubt that we will ever find out.

Definitely questionable and the biggest issue is that you should always assume they bought the coins they are talking positively about to then sell them after you read their ratings. Not very good.
I personally look through some sites with ratings from time to time. But I don't completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I rely more on the team, the telegram, wp and so on

Team is everything as I learned from my experience. If you can meet them face to face that is the best situation as you can see in real time whether they are able to answer questions and provide explanations about their project without any hassle.
Agree
It's always better to communicate with someone personally, in any field. Unfortunately that was not always possible

That is to some degree the disadvantage of global fundraising through ICOs. There is no face to face conversation with the teams anymore and that is why you should at least demand a video  conference if you are about to invest a large amount of money.
I think a video about team, about their experience, thoughts, vision of poject would also be nice

Will certainly help to make people trust that they exist at all. Some teams refuse to have live streams or videos and that is usually a red flag.
Activity: 14
I have read about market space project and it is a fantastic one. Really amazing and interesting. Goodluck
Activity: 114
Do you have an email newslatter?I wanna subscribe to not miss any updates here
Activity: 129
Could I buy your tokens for fiat? It is not convenient for me to use crypto
As far as I know you can. But it's better to ask admin in a support group in telegram
Activity: 30
Guys, I have some problems with registration. Can somebody help me?
I think this guideline will help you
Here is the detailed description
https://medium.com/@Market_space_/how-do-i-buy-masp-tokens-f04f63a2cf92
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
Do you you use smart contract in your platform?
Activity: 107
Hello guys, do you have some video about your team? maybe where you talk about your project and vision of it?
As far as I know, they have not...But It's great idea actually!
Activity: 236
When and where will you post a report from the event in Singapore?
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Do U have any restrictions for participants? Max/min amount of contribution or smth like this?
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Oh my goodness,  You guys ended up scamming your investors .  Its a pity. 

It's a pity that you put the sensationalist context to the announcement. No one ever stated the development has been stopped. It's just that the Marketing team left the project due to some controversy with the Management.
Activity: 238
Oh my goodness,  You guys ended up scamming your investors .  Its a pity. 
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Hi! Working on the system, will come up with the updates soon
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Any news? How is the price?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
How is it going guys? How about another one live stream?

I am also expecting more live streams from the team. Hope they execute their product very well since there are many participants waiting patiently. Please also focus on adding strong and reliable exchange for MASP. That's also our request as investor and supporter.
Me 2
I have some questions to the team
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

I am also expecting more live streams from the team. Hope they execute their product very well since there are many participants waiting patiently. Please also focus on adding strong and reliable exchange for MASP. That's also our request as investor and supporter.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: