Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 12. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 01:17:59 PM
nothing is guarantee anywhere, but I always had some concerns about this project... in my opinion a good project (or one with less risks) is when its develop is not just a success or a failure, and when it can be easily switced to another market segment.

this project can grow even if is not a great success. I don't think it will be known as tinder od something else, but several people in russia can be a premium subscriber, so its value can grow easily.

That's right, and I want to say also that it can be switched as HDP has done. They can colletct data and develop a software that can elaborate them or they can find some answers to the lack of privacy, so it can grow in a lot of ways.

I don't know... they have talked about privacy in their white paper, but I dont know if they have the skills to switch in case premium user will be not enough to reach the expected goals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
November 09, 2017, 01:16:30 PM
nothing is guarantee anywhere, but I always had some concerns about this project... in my opinion a good project (or one with less risks) is when its develop is not just a success or a failure, and when it can be easily switced to another market segment.

this project can grow even if is not a great success. I don't think it will be known as tinder od something else, but several people in russia can be a premium subscriber, so its value can grow easily.

That's right, and I want to say also that it can be switched as HDP has done. They can colletct data and develop a software that can elaborate them or they can find some answers to the lack of privacy, so it can grow in a lot of ways.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

November 09, 2017, 01:12:02 PM
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
November 09, 2017, 01:09:14 PM
I hope JDS will get in exchanges after the fork. It will help to protect agains this depreciation that the altcoin have. It is still a great project and will have a good valuation in long term

JDS is already in waves DEX,  unless you are referring to other exchanges. Regarding the anticipated segwit 2x hardfork, is it still holding?Huh Do you think it will impact positively or negatively on JDS coin??

Honestly if you ask me I don't think the fork will do any impact on this token, the forks has nothing to do with this token to begin with. I just think the reason why the price is depreciating is because this project is still developing and it's still has 1 exchange at the moment and if you can tell not a lot of people are a fan of wavesdex because trading in that platform is really slow. I just hope once the development will be over, the devs can focus on getting this coin listed on another exchange, that will really help increase the value of JDS.

when they have announced that the fork has been cancelled bitcoin has stopped its growth and all altcoin have started to grow. in the case the fork has been done the scenario would be the opposite, so the impact some talked about.

nothing so relevant and all just temporary in any case. the ico of this project is over since a month, so the effect of the fork would also irrelevant for the amount raised.

the main threats for all the projects in this phase are the token holders that start to sell them and the lack of the results expected after the fundraise. the first one is quite normal.

Yes it is. But if the project is solid the price will go back to its ICO value and (as we hope) even higher. Not many things are certain, so all we hope to choose the right project to join.
November 09, 2017, 01:06:32 PM
I hope JDS will get in exchanges after the fork. It will help to protect agains this depreciation that the altcoin have. It is still a great project and will have a good valuation in long term

JDS is already in waves DEX,  unless you are referring to other exchanges. Regarding the anticipated segwit 2x hardfork, is it still holding?Huh Do you think it will impact positively or negatively on JDS coin??

Honestly if you ask me I don't think the fork will do any impact on this token, the forks has nothing to do with this token to begin with. I just think the reason why the price is depreciating is because this project is still developing and it's still has 1 exchange at the moment and if you can tell not a lot of people are a fan of wavesdex because trading in that platform is really slow. I just hope once the development will be over, the devs can focus on getting this coin listed on another exchange, that will really help increase the value of JDS.

when they have announced that the fork has been cancelled bitcoin has stopped its growth and all altcoin have started to grow. in the case the fork has been done the scenario would be the opposite, so the impact some talked about.

nothing so relevant and all just temporary in any case. the ico of this project is over since a month, so the effect of the fork would also irrelevant for the amount raised.

the main threats for all the projects in this phase are the token holders that start to sell them and the lack of the results expected after the fundraise. the first one is quite normal.
November 09, 2017, 01:04:01 PM

November 09, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 08:33:50 AM

I am certain that the volumes in the Dex grow in the coming months. Now people are comfortable in the traditional exchange because there are many volumes. The Dex see their feature later on, and meanwhile hold the token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 09, 2017, 03:46:30 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
November 08, 2017, 03:07:10 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 10:49:30 AM
November 08, 2017, 08:41:49 AM
Recently, all new project have shown huge depreciation after ICO terminates. Nevertheless, it seems that the jds team is behind the project and keep working for the improvement of their product. Pretty sure it will gain the success it deserves.

Indeed that's the sad reality, once most new projects hits exchanges it's depreciation makes it more profitable to even buy tokens cheaper IP n exchanges rather than invest during icon,  however we hope that JDS appreciates in long term irrespective of the situation of the market
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
November 08, 2017, 08:39:13 AM
Recently, all new project have shown huge depreciation after ICO terminates. Nevertheless, it seems that the jds team is behind the project and keep working for the improvement of their product. Pretty sure it will gain the success it deserves.
However greatness of the team or the project idea on blockchain technology, it still nothing if the token doesn't have value on the market. No doubt, JDS is a good project. But everyone know every tokens need some market.
You can see now how's the market activities of JDC on wavesdex. It's need to out from wavesdex and find another real exchange.
November 08, 2017, 06:36:35 AM
I am a firm supporter of technology blockchain applied to the "normal" services. The concept of decentralization,
which provides useful information for all at reduced costs. JDS is one of these projects, a Lot of information within everyone's reach.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 07, 2017, 07:30:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
November 07, 2017, 07:06:06 PM
Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

From what I know, this is the only dating ICO around. But still we need to see what product they will release because dating niche is overcrowded.
There is a project called matchpool. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/matchpool-alpha-release-is-live-join-now-1866871
They have similar market target with just dating site, but I never heard the project make some noise after the success ico. Maybe it can called a competitor.

But I don't care with them, I just want to see JDS announce something good for us with the platform development or more exchanges for JDC token.

Thank you. I've missed Matchpool from my radar and they even have life alpha version of the app.
Competition is good for everybody. I will keep both in my assets and let's hope that at least one will succeed Smiley
November 07, 2017, 10:34:32 AM
Due to mail delivery server misconfiguration  we had some troubles with email delivery. We are sorry about that, everything will be fixed within 48 hours.

Thanks for this information, as we await this technicalities to  be corrected. Communication like this is definitely key to understanding what could cause certain delays and reduce anticipation. Thanks
Activity: 266
November 07, 2017, 03:29:46 AM
Due to mail delivery server misconfiguration  we had some troubles with email delivery. We are sorry about that, everything will be fixed within 48 hours.
November 06, 2017, 04:59:49 AM
Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

From what I know, this is the only dating ICO around. But still we need to see what product they will release because dating niche is overcrowded.
There is a project called matchpool. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/matchpool-alpha-release-is-live-join-now-1866871
They have similar market target with just dating site, but I never heard the project make some noise after the success ico. Maybe it can called a competitor.

But I don't care with them, I just want to see JDS announce something good for us with the platform development or more exchanges for JDC token.
I am not worried because they have 2 different missions, JDS is the service for the human sentimental relations.
This service is dedicated to the game. We must have patience for the news.
Pages:
Jump to: