Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 13. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
November 05, 2017, 10:02:11 PM
Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

From what I know, this is the only dating ICO around. But still we need to see what product they will release because dating niche is overcrowded.
There is a project called matchpool. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/matchpool-alpha-release-is-live-join-now-1866871
They have similar market target with just dating site, but I never heard the project make some noise after the success ico. Maybe it can called a competitor.

But I don't care with them, I just want to see JDS announce something good for us with the platform development or more exchanges for JDC token.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
November 05, 2017, 08:07:38 PM
Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

From what I know, this is the only dating ICO around. But still we need to see what product they will release because dating niche is overcrowded.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 10:17:06 AM
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
Activity: 47
November 05, 2017, 09:43:57 AM
is the quantity of tokens limited?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 05, 2017, 08:20:39 AM
IS there any info when we can expect JDS tokens on any exchange and what it will be starting price for JDS?
They have a huge airdrop where participated a lot of users. I guess the price must be much lower than the ICO period
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 03:23:49 AM
We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
3) Stand out in search results. Other users will pay you more
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improov the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.
Congratulations to the team and devs for the dedication and commitment so far as well as the continuous development of the site to ensure smooth user interface and meet the needs of its participants.
Very well, we will evaluate the changes made. In the meantime, continue to work well in the project and renew my trust in you.

I also hope the team continue for development this project and never give up. Also the team have to more active because this is necessary in order to investors will not worry about this project
Activity: 56
November 04, 2017, 10:46:06 PM
Very good and unique project... Wishing best of luck for all team members behind this project
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
November 04, 2017, 09:35:53 PM
A little advise here for token holders, type "just dating" on waves dex instead of "JDC".
Despite Just Dating Coin should has JDC for acronym, there's other "JDC" on wavesdex. I don't know if they're related or not (dev, kindly confirm?), but I highly doubt it, as they have a completely different buy/sell support and rate.

The JDC has only 1 sell support at a rate 0.01 BTC and no trade history while the "just dating" has a more reasonable price with a lot of sell support (people dumping them fast).

A little advise here for Dev, maybe you can add the token identifier on the first post while we are (hopefully) waiting for a bigger exchanges. That way, people can tell if they're on the right token market.

"just dating" is not the same.

The proper token identifier is "JustDatingCoin" or at least my account was credited with those.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 09:43:21 AM
I added my Waves address on my account at https://ico.justdatingsite.com. I'm still waiting to receive confirmation email though. What happened? Why I haven't received it yet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 08:02:48 AM
We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improov the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.
Congratulations to the team and devs for the dedication and commitment so far as well as the continuous development of the site to ensure smooth user interface and meet the needs of its participants.
Very well, we will evaluate the changes made. In the meantime, continue to work well in the project and renew my trust in you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
November 04, 2017, 04:38:30 AM
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
attention.

Activity: 266
November 04, 2017, 04:25:48 AM
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
attention.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improve the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.
November 03, 2017, 12:16:30 PM
Is there an official announcement of how to move the 10waves airdrop to wavedex yet?? Or it's going to be automatically distributed?
As i know from telegram channel you will received 10 WAVES as investment and got about 85 JDC. If you request withdrawal, you will get your JDC. So your 10 waves automatically converted to JDS coin
Oh okay,  how come 10 waves is still displaying in my personal account on JDS site, isn't it supposed to be wiped off the system since 10waves is equivalent to 85 JDS?
Activity: 350
November 03, 2017, 09:57:31 AM
Is there an official announcement of how to move the 10waves airdrop to wavedex yet?? Or it's going to be automatically distributed?
As i know from telegram channel you will received 10 WAVES as investment and got about 85 JDC. If you request withdrawal, you will get your JDC. So your 10 waves automatically converted to JDS coin
November 03, 2017, 03:40:46 AM
Do you have the bounty program?
Bounty program for the JDS ico is ended,  it's concluded with the end of the token sale.
Activity: 19
November 02, 2017, 11:20:36 PM
Do you have the bounty program?
November 02, 2017, 07:54:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 02, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
A little advise here for token holders, type "just dating" on waves dex instead of "JDC".
Despite Just Dating Coin should has JDC for acronym, there's other "JDC" on wavesdex. I don't know if they're related or not (dev, kindly confirm?), but I highly doubt it, as they have a completely different buy/sell support and rate.

The JDC has only 1 sell support at a rate 0.01 BTC and no trade history while the "just dating" has a more reasonable price with a lot of sell support (people dumping them fast).

A little advise here for Dev, maybe you can add the token identifier on the first post while we are (hopefully) waiting for a bigger exchanges. That way, people can tell if they're on the right token market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 02:42:58 PM
Thank you, I've got mine and will hold it for now.

Lately I rarely monitor the latest news about justdatingsite, is JDS already listed in exchange for now? and very expensive btc prices will result in the price of coins can not rise

Yes, every WAVES asset is insta-tradable on WAVES Decentralized exchnage. But the current price is just 0.01 WAVES per JSD
maybe he wanted to know without wev dex they added any exchanger? and wev dex is totally bad exchanger. People don't like to trade wev dex.
you're talking about the Dex Waves? We still have a little familiarity with The Dex, I assure you that in a few months will become very popular,
and we shall have so much need. They are comfortable and make you totally independent
Activity: 202
November 01, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
Thank you, I've got mine and will hold it for now.

Lately I rarely monitor the latest news about justdatingsite, is JDS already listed in exchange for now? and very expensive btc prices will result in the price of coins can not rise

Yes, every WAVES asset is insta-tradable on WAVES Decentralized exchnage. But the current price is just 0.01 WAVES per JSD
maybe he wanted to know without wev dex they added any exchanger? and wev dex is totally bad exchanger. People don't like to trade wev dex.
Pages:
Jump to: