Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 15. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
October 26, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

Yes, they already sent the corresponding amount of JDC tokens to your waves wallet already.
But the thing is, 85 JDC = 4.25 Waves as of this moment in DEX. That supposedly should be 10 waves as stated initially.
So hopefully, the price of JDC will increase and get to the target price since ICO is already over.

I ve got my JDC also but i am using mobile wallet and not seen on DEX. What can i do?

What do you mean by that? If you go to DEX and don't know the identifier, just type JustDatingCoin and it will appear.
Or you can copy the asset identifier - Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn & paste it opposite Waves or BTC.
Not so much trading is happening right now.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
October 25, 2017, 06:12:01 AM
JustDatingCoin token is in my waves account now.

Yes, they already sent the corresponding amount of JDC tokens to your waves wallet already.
But the thing is, 85 JDC = 4.25 Waves as of this moment in DEX. That supposedly should be 10 waves as stated initially.
So hopefully, the price of JDC will increase and get to the target price since ICO is already over.

I ve got my JDC also but i am using mobile wallet and not seen on DEX. What can i do?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 05:54:54 AM
Investors can order the withdrawal of their JDC. You can read the instructions in the online office https://ico.justdatingsite.com/
open the wallet and verified, are present in the token, thanks
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 11:21:31 AM
Investors can order the withdrawal of their JDC. You can read the instructions in the online office https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

when will hit marjor exchange , or any other market plan .can you say something about it .
ETA of JDS on major exchange, please.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
October 24, 2017, 11:18:01 AM
What further goals does the project have?
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
October 24, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Price stabilization will need some time. Usually there will be some dump on ebery distribution as people are too eager to let go their token and acquire BTC (or waves).

Bounty hunters will just try to make some profit, however small it is. They are just selling at whatever price.
Real investors will keep the tokens for longer as they believe in the project - make more money that they originally invested.

dumping is not bad in fact as it seems to be  at the first glance. It facilitates the token spreading among crypto community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

when will hit marjor exchange , or any other market plan .can you say something about it .
October 24, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

Price stabilization will need some time. Usually there will be some dump on ebery distribution as people are too eager to let go their token and acquire BTC (or waves).

Bounty hunters will just try to make some profit, however small it is. They are just selling at whatever price.
Real investors will keep the tokens for longer as they believe in the project - make more money that they originally invested.

I agree, but, the real price increase also depends on the dev team.
If the dev team is not that active, usually, the coin/token will have a slow price movement until it dies.
So I have high hopes with JDS. If their services will really be up and running and used by many, no doubt, there will be price increase and the trading will not be limited in waves dex only.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 24, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
October 24, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

October 24, 2017, 03:10:03 AM

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 04:53:32 PM
Activity: 266
October 23, 2017, 02:56:10 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 08:42:43 AM
As we awaiting further updates and draw nearer to the end of the month which was the timeline given for bounty distribution, however I observed that the site still reflects an amount which has increased from ICO amount raised up $423k. Shouldn't this have been stopped? First time visitors might have a false information as this doesn't tally with original figure raised.
the total $ is raised, as it had fallen several weeks ago, due to the fluctuation of the price of the coin and btc in particular. I am waiting for updates

I agree with you, because they also received payment from bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin now increase rapidly about $6k, that's why the amount in dollar change high
Does this indirectly mean the total amount JDS collected has increased in value after the end of ICO, I think this would be the case if these funds hasn't all been converted to fiat.

The token price will be pretty much the same as the start of the ICO. Hence, I might expect a huge drop vith respect to the btc price. I hope that won't be the case

No actually at the end of ICO,  over $320k was raised as against the amount displayed now on the ICO site which is $426k, this will create a false information as the counter wasn't deactivated when token sale ended.

So the actual is $320k, that's why there is some misunderstand between people here included me about the fund was collected because JDS team not deactivate counter. I hope the team can take attention for this
Can it be that they didn't convert the amount get into fiat? Can that be reason for increase of raised amount? Or maybe some big investor invested after the end of ICO? Is that even possible?
Yes,  maybe there is a possibility this wasn't converted to fiat which is the reason for the changes in amount raised which moves due to the volatility of the coins on crypto-market. However, it is also possible, the counter was not deactivated at the end of the ICO. Let's be hopeful this would be resolved soonest.
I think it's much more likely that the counter has been turned off at the end of the ICO. This could have brought a little bit of confusion...I trust that you will solve
No if the counter is turned off,  whichever is the case,  total amount raised shouldnt be varying probably increasing or decreasing daily.  It increased between yesterday and today.
I think that there is little time at the end of the distribution, perhaps only a few days still. after all,
we can be happy and wait for the arrival of the token in the market
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 22, 2017, 01:52:01 PM
As we awaiting further updates and draw nearer to the end of the month which was the timeline given for bounty distribution, however I observed that the site still reflects an amount which has increased from ICO amount raised up $423k. Shouldn't this have been stopped? First time visitors might have a false information as this doesn't tally with original figure raised.
the total $ is raised, as it had fallen several weeks ago, due to the fluctuation of the price of the coin and btc in particular. I am waiting for updates

I agree with you, because they also received payment from bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin now increase rapidly about $6k, that's why the amount in dollar change high
Does this indirectly mean the total amount JDS collected has increased in value after the end of ICO, I think this would be the case if these funds hasn't all been converted to fiat.

The token price will be pretty much the same as the start of the ICO. Hence, I might expect a huge drop vith respect to the btc price. I hope that won't be the case

No actually at the end of ICO,  over $320k was raised as against the amount displayed now on the ICO site which is $426k, this will create a false information as the counter wasn't deactivated when token sale ended.

So the actual is $320k, that's why there is some misunderstand between people here included me about the fund was collected because JDS team not deactivate counter. I hope the team can take attention for this
Can it be that they didn't convert the amount get into fiat? Can that be reason for increase of raised amount? Or maybe some big investor invested after the end of ICO? Is that even possible?
Yes,  maybe there is a possibility this wasn't converted to fiat which is the reason for the changes in amount raised which moves due to the volatility of the coins on crypto-market. However, it is also possible, the counter was not deactivated at the end of the ICO. Let's be hopeful this would be resolved soonest.
I think it's much more likely that the counter has been turned off at the end of the ICO. This could have brought a little bit of confusion...I trust that you will solve
No if the counter is turned off,  whichever is the case,  total amount raised shouldnt be varying probably increasing or decreasing daily.  It increased between yesterday and today.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 11:31:01 AM

No actually at the end of ICO,  over $320k was raised as against the amount displayed now on the ICO site which is $426k, this will create a false information as the counter wasn't deactivated when token sale ended.

Yes,  maybe there is a possibility this wasn't converted to fiat which is the reason for the changes in amount raised which moves due to the volatility of the coins on crypto-market. However, it is also possible, the counter was not deactivated at the end of the ICO. Let's be hopeful this would be resolved soonest.
October 22, 2017, 10:40:40 AM
Developers do not get in touch?
Is it time to start worrying about your invistations?
No please let's be patient and wait it out atleast to the end of the month,  hopefully we would get updates and official announcements would be made.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 07:57:26 AM
Developers do not get in touch?
Is it time to start worrying about your invistations?
October 22, 2017, 07:26:21 AM

Activity: 420
October 22, 2017, 07:25:45 AM
Funds raised has increased to from 426, 000 USD to 430,000 USD, between yesterday and today. Am confused is this ico still on?
Pages:
Jump to: