Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 16. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 22, 2017, 07:20:43 AM
As we awaiting further updates and draw nearer to the end of the month which was the timeline given for bounty distribution, however I observed that the site still reflects an amount which has increased from ICO amount raised up $423k. Shouldn't this have been stopped? First time visitors might have a false information as this doesn't tally with original figure raised.
the total $ is raised, as it had fallen several weeks ago, due to the fluctuation of the price of the coin and btc in particular. I am waiting for updates

I agree with you, because they also received payment from bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin now increase rapidly about $6k, that's why the amount in dollar change high
Does this indirectly mean the total amount JDS collected has increased in value after the end of ICO, I think this would be the case if these funds hasn't all been converted to fiat.

The token price will be pretty much the same as the start of the ICO. Hence, I might expect a huge drop vith respect to the btc price. I hope that won't be the case

No actually at the end of ICO,  over $320k was raised as against the amount displayed now on the ICO site which is $426k, this will create a false information as the counter wasn't deactivated when token sale ended.

So the actual is $320k, that's why there is some misunderstand between people here included me about the fund was collected because JDS team not deactivate counter. I hope the team can take attention for this
Am not too sure again of the actual figure but it was above  $320k, why this is not longer vivid in memory is because they didn't capture it and displayed on their other channels for information to be at anyone's disposal.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 22, 2017, 07:07:43 AM
As we awaiting further updates and draw nearer to the end of the month which was the timeline given for bounty distribution, however I observed that the site still reflects an amount which has increased from ICO amount raised up $423k. Shouldn't this have been stopped? First time visitors might have a false information as this doesn't tally with original figure raised.
the total $ is raised, as it had fallen several weeks ago, due to the fluctuation of the price of the coin and btc in particular. I am waiting for updates

I agree with you, because they also received payment from bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin now increase rapidly about $6k, that's why the amount in dollar change high
Does this indirectly mean the total amount JDS collected has increased in value after the end of ICO, I think this would be the case if these funds hasn't all been converted to fiat.

The token price will be pretty much the same as the start of the ICO. Hence, I might expect a huge drop vith respect to the btc price. I hope that won't be the case

No actually at the end of ICO,  over $320k was raised as against the amount displayed now on the ICO site which is $426k, this will create a false information as the counter wasn't deactivated when token sale ended.

So the actual is $320k, that's why there is some misunderstand between people here included me about the fund was collected because JDS team not deactivate counter. I hope the team can take attention for this
Can it be that they didn't convert the amount get into fiat? Can that be reason for increase of raised amount? Or maybe some big investor invested after the end of ICO? Is that even possible?
October 21, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 21, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

October 21, 2017, 08:42:37 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 08:23:17 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 02:44:10 AM
October 20, 2017, 02:58:36 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 20, 2017, 02:17:40 PM
This is really looking bad already! The ICO might not be scam but it's taking forever for JDS to be listed on any good  exchange.  I was hoping this ICO will be different and swift! I had my hope high for JDS. It's turning to something else now! I guess one can't win all the time in crypto!

Everything can't be done at once, i think waves DEX only first step so that we can trade this coin for buy or sell. I think the team also have plan to adding this coin to other exchange so that JDS coin well known by everyone
use the DEX of the Waves is pleasant, easy and intuitive, and for me it is a beginning of a good market. many people moving from exchange normal to the Dex. the exchange are becoming too strict and a little elastic, but with the Dex is totally free
For me also using the Dex is really easy and intuitive and if they get into it it shows as that they are serious project and we should still trust in them. Maybe there is a bit too much time passed but we need to be patient and wait.
October 20, 2017, 08:41:12 AM
I still have a question (my bounty I've already got). How do I get 10 waves that I got from the airdrop?

Be patient and wait for further instructions, hopefully we'll be informed before the month runs out in this regard.

In my opinion you can withdrawal waves from airdrop with the same time when the team distributed JDS coin to bounty and ico participants. So just wait until official announcement from the team
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 05:03:25 AM
This is really looking bad already! The ICO might not be scam but it's taking forever for JDS to be listed on any good  exchange.  I was hoping this ICO will be different and swift! I had my hope high for JDS. It's turning to something else now! I guess one can't win all the time in crypto!

Everything can't be done at once, i think waves DEX only first step so that we can trade this coin for buy or sell. I think the team also have plan to adding this coin to other exchange so that JDS coin well known by everyone
use the DEX of the Waves is pleasant, easy and intuitive, and for me it is a beginning of a good market. many people moving from exchange normal to the Dex. the exchange are becoming too strict and a little elastic, but with the Dex is totally free
October 20, 2017, 01:55:43 AM
This is really looking bad already! The ICO might not be scam but it's taking forever for JDS to be listed on any good  exchange.  I was hoping this ICO will be different and swift! I had my hope high for JDS. It's turning to something else now! I guess one can't win all the time in crypto!

October 19, 2017, 05:32:01 PM
I still have a question (my bounty I've already got). How do I get 10 waves that I got from the airdrop?

Be patient and wait for further instructions, hopefully we'll be informed before the month runs out in this regard.
October 19, 2017, 05:29:48 PM
How much did the project raise during the contribution? At some point they stopped to communicate with bounty hunters, so I was guessing for the worst.
During the ICO, the project was able to raise over 300,000 USD, although there is a huge communication gap even on their social channels, yet am optimistic that we all would receive JDS in our wave wallet soon, so let's be patient till month end at least.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 04:22:16 PM
How much did the project raise during the contribution? At some point they stopped to communicate with bounty hunters, so I was guessing for the worst.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
October 19, 2017, 04:15:09 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 19, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Waves DEX is a pretty nice exchange which is going to be revolutionised and going to revolutionise the way of trading in a decentralised way.
JDS team said they were distributing by the end of the month, so still another 10 days.
Think positive.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2017, 01:58:04 PM
October 19, 2017, 01:38:46 PM
I still have not got my translation bounty and no answer from the devs. Hope they are contacting me soon.

I think no one bounty has not yet distributed. Someone says, you need to be a patient until 1st November.
All of ico is always long therm job, no matter is it investment or bounty tasks

I agree with you, just wait until 1st november because the team said before that they will distributed JDS coin during october. I think the team still work hard and will not dissappoint their investors
Look forward to until the first of November...then we will see. I hope that the team responds...I like so much as a project but I think that should still work on it!
Unfortunately no updates, we are all awaiting to hear from JDS officially although Alex says withdrawal from Wave platform would start soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 12:28:38 PM
I still have not got my translation bounty and no answer from the devs. Hope they are contacting me soon.

I think no one bounty has not yet distributed. Someone says, you need to be a patient until 1st November.
All of ico is always long therm job, no matter is it investment or bounty tasks

I agree with you, just wait until 1st november because the team said before that they will distributed JDS coin during october. I think the team still work hard and will not dissappoint their investors
Look forward to until the first of November...then we will see. I hope that the team responds...I like so much as a project but I think that should still work on it!
Pages:
Jump to: