Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 17. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 08:40:44 AM
I still have not got my translation bounty and no answer from the devs. Hope they are contacting me soon.

I think no one bounty has not yet distributed. Someone says, you need to be a patient until 1st November.
All of ico is always long therm job, no matter is it investment or bounty tasks

I agree with you, just wait until 1st november because the team said before that they will distributed JDS coin during october. I think the team still work hard and will not dissappoint their investors
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 19, 2017, 05:04:19 AM
I still have not got my translation bounty and no answer from the devs. Hope they are contacting me soon.

I think no one bounty has not yet distributed. Someone says, you need to be a patient until 1st November.
For a speedy response, try contacting the bounty manager or send message to the telegram channel and see if this helps.
From my personal experience after the ICO ends you need to wait some time until the bounty is distributed , like "normal" waiting time is from 15 to 30 days. That's happened with me in last couple of ICO's. And at the time i started to think is a scam i got bounty. So a little more patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 05:02:12 AM

For a speedy response, try contacting the bounty manager or send message to the telegram channel and see if this helps.
I heard that too the bounty manager, and he reassured me that it takes a few days to finish all the distributions.
they have a lot of work to be done, and are doing our best to satisfy us
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 18, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 18, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

Activity: 392
October 18, 2017, 03:28:49 PM
October 18, 2017, 02:59:34 PM
Hope this project is not scam, dev never give updated information after ICO is done, i have checked some social media of this project, but no recent news
For scam, no this project is obviously not one, but for communication within the community and general public is lacking and needs to pass information more frequently to keep keen investors interested and remain confident in the project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 18, 2017, 02:11:22 PM
Hope this project is not scam, dev never give updated information after ICO is done, i have checked some social media of this project, but no recent news
Yeah they are not active but I have heard that there will be some news in following days or better to say until 1 November. So be more patient I don't think they are a scam Smiley
Activity: 970
October 18, 2017, 12:11:07 PM
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 11:31:09 AM
Does anyone here already received their JDC tokens?
It is already in WAVES DEX with ticker JDC & with asset ID - G8wHTBShhracMdwTgz73eX3Da4PEVBLGfX2Nc1dgGVGg.
Also, for more info of JDC, I found this.

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/G8wHTBShhracMdwTgz73eX3Da4PEVBLGfX2Nc1dgGVGg
If you mean receiving JDS tokens on the website, then yes,  but if you mean receiving it on the Waves Platform, I don't think so because am yet to receive mine,  we were instructed to input our wave addresses and JDS would be sent in a few days,  so we are waiting.
The supply is very low, only about 1 million coins in circulation, I will hold this coin, I am sure the price will be very good, chances are I will not sell my coins at a price under 100k sat.
However jds romance has not provided an official announcement regarding this project
also I keep my coin for a long period of time, if I sell, I want it to do at a high price. are finishing the distribution,
and soon we will see new developments. good job
The distribution is about to end!! Also I keep JDS I believe I can do great things in the future. I'm not going to sell, now no!!I am confident!! Force JDS
The low supply is actually the catch that the demand would be high in future which would shoot up the price of this coin,  so alot of profits would be made holding for long term.

I agree with you, with high demand and low supply it will make this coin easy to jump to the moon. I suggest to hold this coin for long term because jds team said on website and white paper that they will using their profit for buy back this coin
October 18, 2017, 11:10:59 AM
It is already in WAVES DEX with ticker JDC & with asset ID - G8wHTBShhracMdwTgz73eX3Da4PEVBLGfX2Nc1dgGVGg.

If you mean receiving JDS tokens on the website, then yes,  but if you mean receiving it on the Waves Platform, I don't think so because am yet to receive mine,  we were instructed to input our wave addresses and JDS would be sent in a few days,  so we are waiting.
The supply is very low, only about 1 million coins in circulation, I will hold this coin, I am sure the price will be very good, chances are I will not sell my coins at a price under 100k sat.
However jds romance has not provided an official announcement regarding this project
also I keep my coin for a long period of time, if I sell, I want it to do at a high price. are finishing the distribution,
The distribution is about to end!! Also I keep JDS I believe I can do great things in the future. I'm not going to sell, now no!!I am confident!! Force JDS
The low supply is actually the catch that the demand would be high in future which would shoot up the price of this coin,  so alot of profits would be made holding for long term.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 05:24:59 AM

If you mean receiving JDS tokens on the website, then yes,  but if you mean receiving it on the Waves Platform, I don't think so because am yet to receive mine,  we were instructed to input our wave addresses and JDS would be sent in a few days,  so we are waiting.
October 17, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

Activity: 196
October 16, 2017, 03:33:47 PM

October 16, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
October 16, 2017, 06:30:08 AM

October 16, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

Gentlemen, go to your account at https://ico.justdatingsite.com.
Tokens are accrued. In the next few days will translate to Waves address

very well, the weekend has brought order in the events. I am very pleased to see the continuity in the work and know that we have the certainty of receiving the agreement of our investment. great JDS
Very well,  although we still await instructions how to move tokens to our wallets. Hopefully RomanJDS would make announcements in this regard

Go to the site, fill in the field for waves addresses,  Confirm the address with the link sent to your email

JDC will be sent to you in a few days.
the team is doing a good job, I think that in a few days they manage to conclude the payment of all the tokens without any problems.
 wait a few days it is not difficult to
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

very well, the weekend has brought order in the events. I am very pleased to see the continuity in the work and know that we have the certainty of receiving the agreement of our investment. great JDS
Very well,  although we still await instructions how to move tokens to our wallets. Hopefully RomanJDS would make announcements in this regard

Go to the site, fill in the field for waves addresses,  Confirm the address with the link sent to your email

JDC will be sent to you in a few days.
October 15, 2017, 06:49:07 AM

Very well,  although we still await instructions how to move tokens to our wallets. Hopefully RomanJDS would make announcements in this regard
October 15, 2017, 06:26:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: