Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 46. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 11:53:01 AM
anyway, the problem with china could be real. investors from there should be have some problems with the ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 11:49:40 AM
Quiet we are simple users to understand well how JDS works Smiley.

You make us feel so humble  Cheesy. Sometimes we all try to help newcomers with our (little in my case) experience of this project.

We try to do our best to grow up a strong and learned community but we can't replace the owner of this project.

Have you read the white paper? It is relatively short (and cute, in my opinion). Reading this will give some understanding on JDS direction and roadmap

I read it, but I read so many others. what is written there is clear, but the lack of communication is a different thing.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 09, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

You make us feel so humble  Cheesy. Sometimes we all try to help newcomers with our (little in my case) experience of this project.

We try to do our best to grow up a strong and learned community but we can't replace the owner of this project.

Have you read the white paper? It is relatively short (and cute, in my opinion). Reading this will give some understanding on JDS direction and roadmap
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

I just hope they will read this posts sooner or later and they will answer us! Is in their own interests a more active partecipation.

they are totally disappeared. in the firsts messages RomanJDS was a bit more active.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 10:14:40 AM
im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck       
Good project. I will participate~~
September 09, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

I just hope they will read this posts sooner or later and they will answer us! Is in their own interests a more active partecipation.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 09, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2017, 09:59:35 AM
September 09, 2017, 09:01:28 AM
In this moment we feel the lack of JDS people, they should partecipate more in this thread  Sad
Activity: 154
September 09, 2017, 08:59:48 AM
maybe you can use them to exchange with JDC (the tokens of this project) if is not automatic.
September 09, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

Effectively, these 10 waves are unusable.... are frozen in JDS account....

I hope that when ICO ends the 10 waves are usable...  Huh

you have to use them just as an investment for the ICO. I don't know when you will get beack, but I hope their value will grow until that moment!  Smiley
September 09, 2017, 08:52:26 AM
thanks for the 10 waves, but when can I invest them? After the closing of the ICO

the 10 waves are frozen in the JDS account, and are not usable for nothing.

Can someone explain the next step to do?? Thanks
When the crowdsale ends the numbers of JDC tokens are sold will be created on the blockchain. Just Dating Site will conduct audit of deposits before tokens are created and distributed at the end of the crowdsales on 30th September at the time of distribution tokens can be transfered using the waves wallet and traded on any waves supporting exchanges services.
All funds will be held in escrow during the ICO.

Yes ok.... but the 10 waves that I've received??? What I can do with these waves??? I don't understand

They are automatically invested in the project. I don't know directly 'cause I'm still a newbie and I've not the possibility to have them, but some people had explained this in the previous messages.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

Effectively, these 10 waves are unusable.... are frozen in JDS account....

I hope that when ICO ends the 10 waves are usable...  Huh
Activity: 127
September 09, 2017, 07:01:28 AM
thanks for the 10 waves, but when can I invest them? After the closing of the ICO

When the crowdsale ends the numbers of JDC tokens are sold will be created on the blockchain. Just Dating Site will conduct audit of deposits before tokens are created and distributed at the end of the crowdsales on 30th September at the time of distribution tokens can be transfered using the waves wallet and traded on any waves supporting exchanges services.
All funds will be held in escrow during the ICO.

Yes ok.... but the 10 waves that I've received??? What I can do with these waves??? I don't understand
Activity: 112
September 09, 2017, 06:58:59 AM
I have received my 10 waves on August 25, thanks so much and good luck with the project....
  Wink
Activity: 127
September 09, 2017, 06:57:21 AM

when did you get your 10 waves?
I signed up a week ago and have not received anything yet...

on August 24 or some days eralier, if I remember well....

Try to send a private message to RomanJDS
Activity: 98
September 09, 2017, 06:11:38 AM
After China's announcement team from JDS are not responding to people question, I think JDS is from the China that's why they stopped all the campaign and not accurately responding to people question here.

They are not from China, they are from Russia, but it is possible they have some problems with chinese investors...
JustDatingSite is a project based in Lithuania, probabilmante the team is mixed with people from eastern Europe.
 I read that the airdrop continues, how many participants are you looking at ?

I'm with giagge: where did you take these information wolfb888? it would be important to know it.
to search for information and read the white paper, and then I look in the meanders of the Web,
they are usually things I look at with attention to those who are the people I do trust,
and with people from eastern Europe I am fine, the project JDS I have also participated for this reason
I also participated in several projects done by teams from eastern europe and are never disappointed.
It is also for this reason that I decided to participate in JDS!!
Activity: 242
September 09, 2017, 04:45:55 AM
Why did not my WAVES come to me I participated in AIRDROP at the very beginning, but in my wallet still 0?
September 09, 2017, 04:09:22 AM
Maybe PrinceShake is right: there were a lot of people who did not received their airdrop also in the beginning. Maybe there are no problems here.

It would be just good if the guys of JDS will answer to ensure investors about the situation.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: