Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 47. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 09, 2017, 04:07:40 AM
Maybe PrinceShake is right: there were a lot of people who did not received their airdrop also in the beginning. Maybe there are no problems here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 04:05:48 AM
After China's announcement team from JDS are not responding to people question, I think JDS is from the China that's why they stopped all the campaign and not accurately responding to people question here.

They are not from China, they are from Russia, but it is possible they have some problems with chinese investors...
JustDatingSite is a project based in Lithuania, probabilmante the team is mixed with people from eastern Europe.
 I read that the airdrop continues, how many participants are you looking at ?

I'm with giagge: where did you take these information wolfb888? it would be important to know it.
to search for information and read the white paper, and then I look in the meanders of the Web,
they are usually things I look at with attention to those who are the people I do trust,
and with people from eastern Europe I am fine, the project JDS I have also participated for this reason

I thought you spoke directly with them. Do you know some of those people or you are a visitor like us?

yes, that's exactly what I meant. but also in other thread moderators and founders do not parecipate so much in discussion.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2017, 04:03:11 AM
After China's announcement team from JDS are not responding to people question, I think JDS is from the China that's why they stopped all the campaign and not accurately responding to people question here.

They are not from China, they are from Russia, but it is possible they have some problems with chinese investors...
JustDatingSite is a project based in Lithuania, probabilmante the team is mixed with people from eastern Europe.

I'm with giagge: where did you take these information wolfb888? it would be important to know it.
to search for information and read the white paper, and then I look in the meanders of the Web,
they are usually things I look at with attention to those who are the people I do trust,
and with people from eastern Europe I am fine, the project JDS I have also participated for this reason

I'm ok with the people from every country in the world, we're valuating them just as business men, no matter from where.

in this moment it's difficult to judge them. we didn't know if there's a problem and which is. let's just wait for some news.
September 09, 2017, 04:01:23 AM

I thought you spoke directly with them. Do you know some of those people or you are a visitor like us?
September 09, 2017, 03:59:38 AM

I'm ok with the people from every country in the world, we're valuating them just as business men, no matter from where.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 03:51:37 AM
waves ) i like waves projects Smiley
September 09, 2017, 03:41:16 AM

September 09, 2017, 03:38:53 AM

that's a good news wolfb888. lithuania, russia or eastern europe in definetely not china. maybe just some investors are from asia and now their are facing problems, but I wish the best to them.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2017, 03:37:51 AM
It could be easily be the most succesful bounty program in this season. They catched a lot of enthusiasm with it.

now they must be more constant and be able to quickly do something when they are into some difficult situations.

they are just facing the firsts problems in mantain a business that is not just programming. it would be interesting to see their reaction.

There a way to judge how much solid are their business and their platform. It would be an answer to our concerns.

If possible, I would like to know also thank you .
September 09, 2017, 03:35:32 AM
It could be easily be the most succesful bounty program in this season. They catched a lot of enthusiasm with it.

now they must be more constant and be able to quickly do something when they are into some difficult situations.

they are just facing the firsts problems in mantain a business that is not just programming. it would be interesting to see their reaction.

There a way to judge how much solid are their business and their platform. It would be an answer to our concerns.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

September 09, 2017, 03:33:18 AM

September 09, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

September 09, 2017, 03:28:04 AM
September 09, 2017, 03:26:15 AM

it could be possible, but it is not the only explanation. they had a lot of work to do with their bounty program in the past days.

there's some people who keeps to send private message to the team waiting for the airdrop. they have to handle the big amount of requests.
September 09, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

it could be possible, but it is not the only explanation. they had a lot of work to do with their bounty program in the past days.
September 09, 2017, 03:21:39 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
September 09, 2017, 03:20:37 AM
i thought this project is very well structure and i was hoping the dev and team will be ready available to answer all our questions...if there is anyone with the dev they should come out and start talking to us and let be part and also follow the project to help it successed
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 09, 2017, 03:17:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: