Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 44. (Read 49925 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2017, 06:06:47 AM
Yes i agree , but no another airdrop in program ? .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 05:57:33 AM
The Airdrop was great.
It is true that the people are easy to attract because it is all about money, but in most the persons can also invest in the project!
The team is very good in conveying this
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
September 10, 2017, 05:52:35 AM
No hope for newbie profile for airdrop?
Activity: 140
September 10, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
I have a positive point. they have already reached and passed the minimum amount in the ico. so the project can already go on.

they have already reached the minimum amount and maybe the could reach the second one, but they are still so far from 3m.

man, 3 millions for a dating site are exaggerated. with 300.000 they can build the best dating site and even build the users themselves!  Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 154
September 10, 2017, 05:45:17 AM
I have a positive point. they have already reached and passed the minimum amount in the ico. so the project can already go on.

they have already reached the minimum amount and maybe the could reach the second one, but they are still so far from 3m.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 10, 2017, 05:41:59 AM
so redenblack13 which is the final verdict? invest or not invest, that's the question.  Grin

Maybe it's worth the 5 or 10 percent of my wallet. But I think I will decide in the lasts days of the ICO.
September 10, 2017, 05:40:25 AM
so redenblack13 which is the final verdict? invest or not invest, that's the question.  Grin
September 10, 2017, 05:38:06 AM
I've been catched by this project because I'd like to invest in a ICO based on waves blockchain. This could be the first point.

high potential because of the low price in the exchange, but also an high risk.

some projects in the waves ecosystem are very good, and the currency should be succesful, specially in eastern europe I think.
not only in eastern Europe, is the strong Waves, is growing in general, and does not seem to have problems.
JustDatingSite and the other projects that grow above are safe !!

I'm a bit more uncertain than you on this point but of course I respect your opinion! hope you are right!  Smiley
September 10, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

This is a good news, of course! And the amount they reached is too high to be just due to the airdrop.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 05:34:53 AM
I've been catched by this project because I'd like to invest in a ICO based on waves blockchain. This could be the first point.

some projects in the waves ecosystem are very good, and the currency should be succesful, specially in eastern europe I think.
not only in eastern Europe, is the strong Waves, is growing in general, and does not seem to have problems.
JustDatingSite and the other projects that grow above are safe !!
September 10, 2017, 05:32:04 AM
September 10, 2017, 05:28:20 AM
Second: the airdrop was the most succesful bounty in all the thread I read untill now, so maybe these guys are able to attract people. It's important in a kind of social network.

the airdrop was great, and I admire the idea itself, but... in the middle of the run they left people that are trying to join it on their own.

we have to say that the airdrop is a kind of free money, so it's easy to catch people partecipation.

Almost all the bounties are a kind of free money. This is a smart usage of it because people have to invest them in the project, so a good thing! Everybody win!

the number of messages for the airdrop was so huge that it had maybe overload their ability to answer to all. positive or negative? maybe both.  Huh Smiley
September 10, 2017, 05:25:26 AM
Second: the airdrop was the most succesful bounty in all the thread I read untill now, so maybe these guys are able to attract people. It's important in a kind of social network.

the airdrop was great, and I admire the idea itself, but... in the middle of the run they left people that are trying to join it on their own.

we have to say that the airdrop is a kind of free money, so it's easy to catch people partecipation.

Almost all the bounties are a kind of free money. This is a smart usage of it because people have to invest them in the project, so a good thing! Everybody win!
September 10, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

September 10, 2017, 05:21:49 AM

September 10, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

waves are specifically designed for consumer adoption, but sre not so strong in this moment.

and in this moment you have just a few number of market place to trade them.

But you don't have to forget the very low commissions in trade them, so it is a good point.
September 10, 2017, 05:15:52 AM

waves are specifically designed for consumer adoption, but sre not so strong in this moment.

and in this moment you have just a few number of market place to trade them.
September 10, 2017, 05:14:53 AM

September 10, 2017, 05:10:40 AM
September 10, 2017, 05:07:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: