Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 49. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 07, 2017, 11:02:45 AM
Will there be another airdrop?

It is uncertain because the airdrop bounty which many enjoyed was from a single investor that decided to throw in 10,000 waves.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
I don't think that waves are the best part of this project: ok now its cost is low and it can grow in the fufture, but it has also just a few market for exchange, and it is not good to increase the volume.

so which is the best part in your opinion. you write a lot in this thread, so this means that you're following this project

there's a bright side of course: for me this is a brand new application to cryptocurrency. if in the future decentralization will be the standard they will be the firsts in their field.
who first part which is better then it settles in the large market of the world, you must also have the ability to stay ahead of the game when you are close competitors. JDS can become strong and remain the first and keeping a large quantity of data that give a lot of value and, therefore, to the token
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 09:17:26 AM
I don't think that waves are the best part of this project: ok now its cost is low and it can grow in the fufture, but it has also just a few market for exchange, and it is not good to increase the volume.

so which is the best part in your opinion. you write a lot in this thread, so this means that you're following this project

there's a bright side of course: for me this is a brand new application to cryptocurrency. if in the future decentralization will be the standard they will be the firsts in their field.

I have never thought in this terms about this project, but I think you're right.  thank you!

it is just a feeling, you don't have to thank me. what about you? you have some sensations about it?

not yet. I have a friend that know someone in this project and he has reported to me, because he knows I'm interested in cryptos. I have just to clarify the doubts I still have on this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

I have never thought in this terms about this project, but I think you're right.  thank you!

it is just a feeling, you don't have to thank me. what about you? you have some sensations about it?
September 07, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

September 07, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
When the ICO is finished?
I think it is a great opportunity and I don't want to sell JDS.
Such as the possibility for the investor that want to keep them?
the project JDS allows you to choose whether to keep or sell the tokens. this is normal in the' economy decentralized cryptocurrency and token markets.
 there are no constraints severe as in the world of traditional economy
September 07, 2017, 09:03:17 AM

September 07, 2017, 09:01:39 AM
September 07, 2017, 08:57:39 AM
I'm agree with you with the concept of betting, but there are not many projects in crypto with some forecast. and the most of them are just inaccurate or misleading.

Higher are the risks, higher will be, maybe, the profits. some people's mind could be "the sector is growing, I invest in 10 projects, if 2 or 3 will reach the success, I will be reach" a bit like in startups

you have already invested in startups? or maybe you have created one? (I'm just curious).

yes, I've invested in a couple of early stage but it was more a "friends & family" thing than a financial decision

I asked because is not like you said: for a big company or investor is a very huge opportunity find a bunch of guys with a good idea. they can have from 20 to 40 percent of a business than can grow exponentially with a very low amount. and I think they chose their investment very very carefully, to avoid risks.

they can chose because they have business plans, market analysis and so on. the risks are still high, but they have some forecasts so investors can judge. this is something like "I trust you can reach your goals".

yes, is more like a bet on the roulette. but the profits are exponential sometimes and in many cases they are almost guaranteed.

The people that have invested their airdrop have a big advantage. I'm valuating because JDS are built on waves blockchain. it may be a good thing.
September 07, 2017, 08:55:28 AM
I'm agree with you with the concept of betting, but there are not many projects in crypto with some forecast. and the most of them are just inaccurate or misleading.

Higher are the risks, higher will be, maybe, the profits. some people's mind could be "the sector is growing, I invest in 10 projects, if 2 or 3 will reach the success, I will be reach" a bit like in startups

you have already invested in startups? or maybe you have created one? (I'm just curious).

yes, I've invested in a couple of early stage but it was more a "friends & family" thing than a financial decision

I asked because is not like you said: for a big company or investor is a very huge opportunity find a bunch of guys with a good idea. they can have from 20 to 40 percent of a business than can grow exponentially with a very low amount. and I think they chose their investment very very carefully, to avoid risks.

they can chose because they have business plans, market analysis and so on. the risks are still high, but they have some forecasts so investors can judge. this is something like "I trust you can reach your goals".

yes, is more like a bet on the roulette. but the profits are exponential sometimes and in many cases they are almost guaranteed.
September 07, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

September 07, 2017, 08:48:57 AM

September 07, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

September 07, 2017, 08:42:35 AM

September 07, 2017, 08:38:27 AM

September 07, 2017, 08:35:53 AM
September 07, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

man, the ICO will end on 30 september. you can follow all the news here: https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

obviously you will take them. you will sell them when their value will grow

you will just see in one year or so... in this moment they have a lot of investors.

the most part of them are here just for the bounties, as you can see also in this page.  Wink

there's nothing wrong. this is the function of bounties, they are not a store credit. anyway the money invested is too high to be just due to bounties.

they are betting hard... you can follow the amount they are collecting, but there isn't any kind of forecast
September 07, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

man, the ICO will end on 30 september. you can follow all the news here: https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

you will just see in one year or so... in this moment they have a lot of investors.

the most part of them are here just for the bounties, as you can see also in this page.  Wink

there's nothing wrong. this is the function of bounties, they are not a store credit. anyway the money invested is too high to be just due to bounties.
September 07, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: