Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 51. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 06, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
this is just the ICO site, the real one is quite different...  Tongue

You have just to scroll a bit to see it. It looks simple and familiar.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 12:12:39 PM
I think not selling JDS is a great opportunity. I will not sell.

I'm agree. In this moment I really see the potential of this project for us investors.

There must be a huge number of subscribtions to rebuy all investors tokens.

it's more likely a matter of marketing. Looking at the success of this thread there will be no problems  Cheesy

they are betting on the demand growth: the more their tokens will be required, the more their value will grow.

The most important thing is (if it's true) now we know how does it work this business, so we can judge if we have to invest or no.

It may work if the service price politics will be constantly updated.

Maybe it's worth a try. Graphically is a good beta, and if the improve the functionalities in the final version they can grow.

A lot of people here is enthusiast about graphic and funtionality, but they are investors, I don't know if they are trusted...

you can look by your own: https://ico.justdatingsite.com/
Graphic on thread is terrible but website ui is good
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:10:47 PM
this is just the ICO site, the real one is quite different...  Tongue
September 06, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

I'm agree. In this moment I really see the potential of this project for us investors.

it's more likely a matter of marketing. Looking at the success of this thread there will be no problems  Cheesy

they are betting on the demand growth: the more their tokens will be required, the more their value will grow.

The most important thing is (if it's true) now we know how does it work this business, so we can judge if we have to invest or no.

Maybe it's worth a try. Graphically is a good beta, and if the improve the functionalities in the final version they can grow.

A lot of people here is enthusiast about graphic and funtionality, but they are investors, I don't know if they are trusted...

you can look by your own: https://ico.justdatingsite.com/
September 06, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

September 06, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

September 06, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

Activity: 98
September 06, 2017, 11:51:40 AM
JDS is an innovative way to meet people with common interests. Many people have need of this in a period in which everything depends on the computer. Cheesy
September 06, 2017, 11:47:42 AM

it's more likely a matter of marketing. Looking at the success of this thread there will be no problems  Cheesy

September 06, 2017, 11:41:01 AM

it's more likely a matter of marketing. Looking at the success of this thread there will be no problems  Cheesy

September 06, 2017, 11:37:44 AM

September 06, 2017, 11:33:43 AM

September 06, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

September 06, 2017, 11:25:58 AM
Unfortunately I am not shaken by the pressure from the chinese government, lets give it a few days, hopefully things would straighten out normally.
And what you say is true, everything will be back to normal, do not panic too quickly in the world of crypto, all will be fine if you are patient

indeed today is almost like two weeks ago. all cryptos index are going up.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2017, 11:23:45 AM
September 06, 2017, 10:54:51 AM
The profits of JDS services will be used to buy back it's coins
on the marketplace. The increase of the profits will drive
growth of the coin exchange rate. For investors who don't want to sell tokens back to JDS,  what chances do they have?

Thank you, this is the first explanation of how these tokens work!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 06, 2017, 10:50:52 AM
The profits of JDS services will be used to buy back it's coins
on the marketplace. The increase of the profits will drive
growth of the coin exchange rate. For investors who don't want to sell tokens back to JDS,  what chances do they have?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
September 06, 2017, 10:34:21 AM
I still have not received any waves after more than 1 week... is it normal?

Did you check that the address is correct ? .

3PBWMe7KAEoiBk2P6vdXrTCS58WryKbNUbN

Pretty sure this is the correct address, from the ICO site. Do I need to submit again?
Activity: 512
September 06, 2017, 10:29:24 AM
Unfortunately I am not shaken by the pressure from the chinese government, lets give it a few days, hopefully things would straighten out normally.
And what you say is true, everything will be back to normal, do not panic too quickly in the world of crypto, all will be fine if you are patient

It is true. But we don't feel a menace from these news. The finance world is still changing its course to cryptocurrency way. The JDC (coin) is provided by https://JustDatingSite.com team, great services and the growing market of dating. Our investor should feel secured. We do our best to keep it going.
But I have contacted several people on the website, and I have not received any response from them
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2017, 09:16:31 AM
I still have not received any waves after more than 1 week... is it normal?

Did you check that the address is correct ? .
Pages:
Jump to: