Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 53. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 05, 2017, 12:40:25 PM
this week I saw the whole world of cryptocurrency going down. which kind of event can generate something like this?

Over reaction to government intervention

Which government?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 12:38:14 PM
this week I saw the whole world of cryptocurrency going down. which kind of event can generate something like this?

You are asking too much. Cheesy I don't know if someone here is enough qualified to answer.

It's because some days ago we have talked about the difference between real markets and crypto markets, so I wonder if they really are so separate.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 12:36:20 PM

Over reaction to government intervention
September 05, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

You are asking too much. Cheesy I don't know if someone here is enough qualified to answer.
September 05, 2017, 12:32:00 PM
Activity: 98
September 05, 2017, 12:31:26 PM
Are there any places where you can participate in airdrop activities? I see the announcement up to 1000, do not know whether the full amount
September 05, 2017, 12:24:37 PM
no, I've just been a bit busy. now I'm checking what I've lost.

Not very much really. Here there's always a strong hype, also without airdrop. The I would like to write you privately to indicate some other interesting projects.

sounds great to me! thank you!

may I ask you how much you know about money exchange?

hahaha! not very much. I just change my money when I travel. You must calm down a bit! XD

Ok I give up! Grin Let's just wait and hope for the best!
September 05, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

Not very much really. Here there's always a strong hype, also without airdrop. The I would like to write you privately to indicate some other interesting projects.

hahaha! not very much. I just change my money when I travel. You must calm down a bit! XD
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
September 05, 2017, 12:22:26 PM

count me too. can you share some other interesting project for me.
about jds. Cheesy I think first they need redesign their UI.
September 05, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

September 05, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

Activity: 154
September 05, 2017, 12:13:48 PM
I went to justdatingsite.com and I found a lot of people registered. Is it a demo version or is the site completely working?
I think it is still a beta version to show and attract the Investors. As I see on the roadmap, there will be redesign website on September 30 or after ico.

Personally, I think your site is rich and good to go, but if the team have decided to redesign a new website, it will be all for the good maybe to give a better look and probably integrate more user tools for dating.

I think is a good idea to redesign a new website. this is a project based on enthusiasm. service and interface must be very good.
September 05, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

September 05, 2017, 12:09:04 PM
September 05, 2017, 12:05:29 PM
316,009.19 $ has been collected, this is the effect of decreasing the price of all coins, and investment returns also come down
this is true for all of the Ico. in a few days will return to rise ! I'm looking at the charts of the major coin and I see that they have a lot of strength to grow.

I've seen waves price go down in the previous days (almost all the cryptos were gone down in this week), now is growing up. Great moment to buy and sell!

I bought some waves when they went down $4,5 in the exchange. Now I'm waiting... but I don't know if change them with bitcoins or back in USD.

you've started! you've been smart following cryptos value! well done!

Thank you! But I still don't know if I've been so smart. We will see...

there's a logic behind what you have done. it is not always enough but I wish you good luck  Wink

now just don't overdo with confidence. just take the winnings and think carefully to the next step

Yes I will of course, but call it a winning is maybe too much. It was just an experiment. What about you? You have some news?
September 05, 2017, 12:03:01 PM
316,009.19 $ has been collected, this is the effect of decreasing the price of all coins, and investment returns also come down
this is true for all of the Ico. in a few days will return to rise ! I'm looking at the charts of the major coin and I see that they have a lot of strength to grow.

I've seen waves price go down in the previous days (almost all the cryptos were gone down in this week), now is growing up. Great moment to buy and sell!

I bought some waves when they went down $4,5 in the exchange. Now I'm waiting... but I don't know if change them with bitcoins or back in USD.

there's a logic behind what you have done. it is not always enough but I wish you good luck  Wink

now just don't overdo with confidence. just take the winnings and think carefully to the next step
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 05, 2017, 11:58:44 AM
I went to justdatingsite.com and I found a lot of people registered. Is it a demo version or is the site completely working?
I think it is still a beta version to show and attract the Investors. As I see on the roadmap, there will be redesign website on September 30 or after ico.

Personally, I think your site is rich and good to go, but if the team have decided to redesign a new website, it will be all for the good maybe to give a better look and probably integrate more user tools for dating.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2017, 11:58:19 AM

September 05, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

September 05, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: