Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 10. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 Before the Coup goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
brand new
Activity: 0
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the  team.
Activity: 63
I'm pretty sure that the COUP  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  COUP
Activity: 11
I like your Reward concept , especially reward for both parties when they do everything transparent and secure . When everything is rewarded with the recognitions , your system will go first in this blockchain industry .
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
I see that this will be a great project team with great ambitions, I hope you will achieve success in the implementation of the project . Good luck
Activity: 63
 Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot Coupit ? Thanks  in advance
Activity: 93
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
brand new
What is your partnership in the future ? Like Amazon or something else?  Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you

Activity: 70
 This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team
brand new
Base on the main idea of COUP project . I thought that your team also need more staff that can make your idea come true.  I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
Activity: 81
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
brand new
You said that” Coupit  offers not only an affiliate program, but will be combining this reward ecosystem with the creation of a giant e-commerce marketplace.”  can you give me more about this? What you gonna do?
Activity: 46
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work as freelancer. Thanks in advance
Activity: 92
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Activity: 92
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Activity: 84
 I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 41
Awesome stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
Activity: 29
The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end
Activity: 50
if the user wants to withdraw, will it be only coup tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens? Thanks
Activity: 39
Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the COUP platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce COUP to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: