Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this

Activity: 34
 Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO? Thanks so much
Activity: 82
 How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance
Activity: 59
I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 77
 Good morning team dev ! how will the price of the COUP-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks
Activity: 87
hello DEV  The project looks professionnal  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?
Activity: 66
 Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of affilicate  comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 121
 Hello  ! If I know that your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing COUP?
Activity: 41
Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.
Activity: 63
This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Activity: 52
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Activity: 70
 I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Activity: 85
Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales. And they did LOTS OF marketing & pr
Activity: 60
Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of coup to cob holders
Activity: 80
Why don’t you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering
Activity: 67
 Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter
Activity: 69
 I don’t see the initial about this project.
Activity: 82
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp for this?
Activity: 81
 I want to invest in your journey
I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 77
I love the website & the white paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Pages:
Jump to: