Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 9. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Activity: 98
 I understand the important and convenience of having digital affilicate , but according to the platform of coupit , coupit  token is a utility token, required for every digital affilicate transaction?
Activity: 91
hello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 39
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 76
I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt affilicate for a long time
 I'm glad I waited  test version Coup. I am sure that soon the price of Coup will fly to the moon
Activity: 41
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 84
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from Coup ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Activity: 83
By the way, I heard Coup held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join Coup loyality program
Activity: 104
Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
Activity: 16
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
Activity: 21
I see that Coup  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up to 10000/s, data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of Coup in e-commerce.
Activity: 39
I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of buyers and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
Activity: 45
Coupit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Activity: 42
Coupit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I see that this will be a great project team with great ambitions, I hope you will achieve success in the implementation of the project . Good luck

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
Activity: 8
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for affilicate and also for payment from work
Activity: 65
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the COUP coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
Activity: 8
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
Pages:
Jump to: