Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 13. (Read 1436 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Is COUP aiming to become Amazon in crypto world?
Activity: 42
Reviews of products on COUP could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 40
 Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?

Activity: 91
 ICO again
I became part of this thread, it'll hopefully see this look good
Activity: 67
 Don't find any special in this project, a platform? a decentralized what and so forth?
Activity: 35
I wondered why market was going to hell. . Fcuk the banks.
Activity: 39
 Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of COUP or fiat money would be accepted too?
Activity: 62
I'm all-in, with all the coin that I don't already have tied up in other ICOs or otherwise.
Please save me a slot in your sign campaign. I've only been lurking on Bitcointalk of late, but happy to be active again once the campaign gets under way
Activity: 60
 I think the best move about unsold coin is burn them all!
Activity: 77
This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.
Activity: 40
I think COupit would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for your state users. This could be resolved but don't count for it in alpha/beta version of the store
Activity: 63
I have just one question, will everyone who invested in ICO get the Coupit  visa card or do you have some minimum investment for that
Activity: 80
 awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Activity: 60
Will you be agreggator of goods or marketplace for them?
Activity: 69
This is really good, hope I could sell my weed on Coupit. It is legal in my state here in US! Hard to sell online, though
Activity: 71
 will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 75
I Registered and ready for ICO!

On which number I registered? Can I take 10 coins
Activity: 76
 When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
Activity: 76
More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, then DVC as a symbiotic encryption currency, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.
Activity: 41
Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: