Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 7. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 34
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 85
How real is this ico, hope this is not another electracoin?
Activity: 66
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 81
I Registered and ready for ICO!

On which number I registered? Can I take 10 coins
Activity: 77
I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 39
Does it really that easy to make a deposit to your Website?
Activity: 60
 If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing COUP ? LET me know more.
Activity: 98
 I love the website & the white paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
I want to invest in your journey
I hope this will create change for everyone

Activity: 91
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 78
 My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Activity: 74
 I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Activity: 82
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Activity: 86
 i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated
Activity: 42
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 40
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Activity: 35
 Reviews of products on COup could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 39
I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Activity: 40
will the company be a bounty?
Activity: 60
  As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
Pages:
Jump to: