Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 11. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 51
Just take an look at the Coup website and whitepaper  .But seeing that your Platform is Neo  . But have you got approved by Neo to be listed on neoguide.io . I mean to have smartcontract .
Activity: 71
Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
Activity: 51
 I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Activity: 50
You said that : “demo platform is going to be launched in  April” can we use it?
Activity: 70
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Activity: 86
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 88
Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
Activity: 41
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Why noone from your tem dont have link to profiles on Linkedin? And what direction of goods in your marketplace?
Activity: 17
What is your percentage when a seller got a payment from buyer . Normally some centralized platform like Ebay they took 20%.
Activity: 93
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem. Really looking forward to the conclusion of COUP for exchange
Activity: 113
 I see many positive idea in COUP project . In the paper , I am concerning to this part Bonus rewards . I really like the  reward ecosystem with the creation of a giant e-commerce marketplace.
Activity: 32
Amazing! So cheap. 1dollar is not enough to the mars
anyone can download the app from IOS? I can not download the app.
Activity: 36
Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a AFFILICATE PLATFORMS that allows to earn commission and the way users buy and sell products.. So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform such as : Amazon , taobao?
Activity: 89
 Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?
Activity: 32
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Activity: 83
 Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??
Pages:
Jump to: