Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 15. (Read 1436 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Activity: 38
 Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 46
where's the block explorer dev..?
also source code ?
Activity: 92
Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Activity: 103
What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 92
 this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 84
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  COUP project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev
Activity: 29
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future
Activity: 50
I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i    will buy  some  COUP.
Activity: 39
 I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 51
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team
Activity: 51
Hello , iam   still waiting for your reply about translation.. you said to contact  you and i already did, however still havent received your reply for almost 3days
Activity: 50
 Why would someone invest in this over Plutus.it that has a verified proof of concept, actual registered company, trademark, and contract limited supply?

Not trying to bash, just curious. And yes, I know their ICO is over and OTC trading far over ICO price already.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 83
this is a very interesting asset on neo. i will buy some because might be a jackpot here.
Activity: 70
hello dev.. pls check pm for translation.. thanks and hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 86
Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign.

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
Activity: 71
Anyone knows when C oupit  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 79
I read about this project on hacked.
As an investment opportunity, Coupit  presents a compelling case for ICO hunters looking to capitalize on an established company with strong ties to industry
Activity: 88
Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project
Pages:
Jump to: