Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 16. (Read 1436 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Can I use my Neon wallet address?What wallet does it take for NEP5  tokens?
Activity: 80
 I can't find the place to add token in NEO wallet. Can you find the relevant information about the key and other token in the block browser of NEO? I hope to solve my doubts
Activity: 44
One of Neo future goal is to provide digital affilicate based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 38
Interesting project let me know the bounty campaign
Activity: 54
 Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 152
 NEO-based applications gradually increasing. Deepbrainchain made hardcap in 3 hours. I wonder if coupit  can make like that? The support behind it looks solid
Activity: 59
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
 Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
Activity: 39
Does your company have open offline offices?
Activity: 78
The project Coupit this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 74
Coupit is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
Activity: 69
 did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread,,
good luck for your project
Activity: 82
Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor 
anyway don't make this personally it is just some opinion sir, you doing great on social media that was +1 for you and team
Activity: 93
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties shortly
Activity: 69
 II am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 60
Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 71
Hi, my friends and i got few questions: Why your Token Distribution Plan the exchange rate is based on BTC? Why not only NEO, since you are using the Neo platform?
Activity: 75
 my questions:
1.Whether to support NEo and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution
2.When can I get COUP and trade on exchange
THX
Activity: 76
Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "Coupit", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 76
Sir, how does your product differ from the Other concept? I see coupit is based on biometrics while Other  probably has not implemented it yet (I am not 100% sure). Oh and of course Other  is an ERC20 token and coupit  is NEP-5.
Pages:
Jump to: