Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 3. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 60
 Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that COUP will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?

Activity: 77
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one COUP token cost me during the sale?
Activity: 66
 If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!
Activity: 80
So due to what do these small enterprises will get more opportunities by taking part in COUP?

Activity: 91
 Despite some bad mouthing about COUP, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth.

Activity: 63
Despite some bad mouthing about COUP, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth.
Activity: 121
 One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's

Activity: 34
 I have tried to use your application on android, i must to say that it is not very easy to connect the instagram account. I could not do it because of bugs of app
Activity: 41
 I'm trying to download the app from google play but to no avail, it says - your device isn't compatible with this version.
Activity: 67
I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans
 I did all good, cause i used the national ID that i always use for others places, also coinbase accepted it.. also today they still say " IN PROGRESS".. now i'm going to contact someone on telegram group, let's see if i can speed up the process..hopefully we will have our tokens asap.
Activity: 82
 public emails, wallets and users in google docs? really professional
Activity: 69
 how will the price of the COUP-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
 hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 62
 The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Activity: 73
i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
Activity: 59
 Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?

Activity: 70
 Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?

Activity: 81
How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
Pages:
Jump to: