Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Despite some bad mouthing about COup, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 38
 Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
Activity: 77
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?
Activity: 66
Why your team only have few coder . I think this is a big project . So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 7 or 8 blockchain coder .
Activity: 80
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.
Activity: 38
All the coins I was in killed me. My portfolio is now 25% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.

Activity: 80
Everything fine on my end. Can wait till ico day
Activity: 67
"Are you sure you are in the right place?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 69
Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good
Activity: 73
 Why do you just take neo and btc, I only have eth!!!!

Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?
Activity: 98
 What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief
Activity: 60
Base on the main idea of COUP project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you need to have more advisor in digital company .
Activity: 91
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
Activity: 63
 Paper is so weird. From what it looks plan is to bribe goverment officials. At least that is what I get out of it. If that is the case the funny thing is it might work. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome.
Activity: 52
Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a peer-to-peer application that allows anyone to buy and sell it in exchange to national currencies or alternative crypto currencies. So what is the key point of this platform different from other platform ?  thanks so much
Activity: 85
When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
brand new
Activity: 0
 Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this
Activity: 64
This token in the listing of Ethereum Anonymizer?
Pages:
Jump to: