Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol - page 2. (Read 26963 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
i see dev Last Active:   September 25, 2017, 02:11:39 PM ,it's a long time out , what's last said about this project ,is he health ?

I seriously think that we got scammed. I put little but still...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i see dev Last Active:   September 25, 2017, 02:11:39 PM ,it's a long time out , what's last said about this project ,is he health ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm starting to be worried, I didn't invest a big amount but moneys are moneys! No news here, no news on twitter, I don't wanna spread the FUD but what I think is maybe they added themself those ETH at the end of crowdsale just to not refund investors and then they disappeared with 500 ETH
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
i think the wwam team bailed with the 500 eth... hopefully i am wrong... unfortunately everything is pointing towards that direction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Still no news from the project owners as to when the bounty rewards will be sent. Waiting for too long.
Activity: 206
change the topic to ico over  Huh
yeah,please change the topic made more guy know that the project had been ICO successful,
and distribute the bounty more quickly ,thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
change the topic to ico over  Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
so when the bounty would be distribute?
please more active in the bitcointalk,some guy would think this is a scam project
Activity: 308
I see the dev post in bounty thread,the campaign is still active,
don't worried about this.
I should could change my signature code now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the recent updates on twitter, hoping for x2000 next year  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so when this project would distributing bounty?
or it's a scam ?why dev not active in here now?
The dev just answered like 2 messages higher , before calling something a scam , take 1 min out of your "busy" schedule and get informed!
Activity: 162
so when this project would distributing bounty?
or it's a scam ?why dev not active in here now?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't care about exchanges, I'm here for the long term, the future of messaging it will be anonymous Cool. Just keep us informed also here from time to time!
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Updates are being posted on twitter and Slack, you can follow us there. You can also send us an e-mail if you have any request. We had a lot to work on those last days, and we spend a lot of times answering questions everywhere.
So short summary :
- Yes, the ICO was successful, and yes the token is going to be exchanged soon (We're working on it right now)
- Yes, the token is already tradeable
- No, we're not done distributing the bounties yet
- No, nobody is missing any WWAM token. If you invested, you should not "Have thousands" (unless you invested thousands of dollars). Nothing has been issued manually, if you don't know what is an Ethereum Smart Contract, google it. There's absolutely no possible mistake. You misread something somewhere if you think that's the case
Activity: 308
I only got 110 WWAM in my ETH address.
and some are the translation bounty ,if the project had any problem?
Activity: 3
I still only have 33 WWAM? Should have thousands.

What is going on here? So unprofessional.
Activity: 2
Is dev even alive rn?
Pages:
Jump to: