Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy - page 14. (Read 6138 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/loyalcoin-3989 It will be great if you follow your page and help your investors)
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
VlogChain | Ep. 3: LoyalCoin Business with COO Nitin Chawre

On our newest VlogChain episode, Paolo Bediones interviews our COO Nitin Chawre about LoyalCoin's business. Take part of LoyalCoin's token generation event now! Register at loyalcoin.io and join the new Loyalty Economy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq0cCb-jIJ4
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Loyalcoin staff BANNED me in Telegram, because of my comment about the price ICO which is High Minimum Purchase.
300 XEM Minimum Purchase.

They don't listen. I know behind the truth.
legendary
Loyalcoin has STRICT bounty program procedure, long term development, long term to wait, high minimum purchase.
Activity: 378
How much is the Loyal coin total supply? And circulating supply?
 And which exchanges are you guys planning on getting listed at
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Get yourself ready for the one more great event! LoyalCoin ICO is going to start in 8 hours! Are you ready to support such cool project with already working product?Check the details by clicking picture below and don't forget to join project telegram to ask any question: https://t.me/LoyalCoin
Also be aware of any fishing or scam websites!Tripple check the link before investing!!!

Activity: 280
when should the platform be made available?
legendary
Business rules as NEMcoin mentioned. Now LayolCoin engaged with XEM as smart contract, this is POI proofof importance. Good luck Nem andLoyalcoin

best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I can login directly but if affiliate login account does not exist.
Activity: 177
What's the minimum number of coins one can buy during the pre-sale period?
Activity: 191
I do not receive token from airdrop. how I know if I follow bounty I will receive the token, thanks
legendary
Hello Dev Team.

What a successful conference in Davao City Philippines.
Good luck loyalcoin & xem.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
legendary
LoyalCoin, another token has a 9 Billion max supply.? LoyalCoin has a conference in our City at 2PM.
Hoping for this token success.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 87
what a loyal coin!
i hope the dev will increase the value of this token soon .
good luck
Loyalcoin that includes a new virtual currency a digital wallet is I think will be more attractive to the customer. And I've heared partnering with NEM is a good news. So dev, when is the Ico will start and is there a bounty for this?

Hi Mace! ICO starts Dec. 11, but we have a pre-ICO period ongoing until Dec. 10. We also have a bounty program, please check our website at www.loyalcoin.io. Thanks!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Loyalcoin that includes a new virtual currency a digital wallet is I think will be more attractive to the customer. And I've heared partnering with NEM is a good news. So dev, when is the Ico will start and is there a bounty for this?
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
LoyalCoin partnering with NEM is the way to go! Been following this project for quite a while. Imagine using loyalcoins rewards which we can use around the world. This is how you replace those traditional rewards points using blockchain technology. I am seeing this projects future will be a success.

The Universal Rewards means, that you can get discount in any store, that use LoyalCOIN? Or some presents for them?

Hi! By universal rewards, we mean that you can use the LoyalCoin you earned as reward point on merchants to redeem rewards (can be discounts, free items, etc.) from any merchant that accepts LoyalCoin.
Activity: 188
When will the token generation event start? we are still waiting for it...
Activity: 190
The Universal Rewards means, that you can get discount in any store, that use LoyalCOIN? Or some presents for them?
Pages:
Jump to: