Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 14. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The founders of the company have allocated a token for themselves?
Activity: 266
Is it known how many tokens are released by the company before the ICO?
Yes, there is such information - 350 million MIO tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Is it known how many tokens are released by the company before the ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why do you need to pass KYC and AML during registration? After all, in the project MinerOne, it seems, there is nothing special about this, for which my personal data is needed.
There is something special, there is nothing special - it does not matter. Users go through it to prevent the possibility of theft of other investors' data, the possibility of financing terrorism, money laundering and financial fraud was closed.
And, as the founders themselves write, collecting personal data will allow the MinerOne team to better understand the holders of the tokens and reasonably manage the risks.
And I heard somewhere that a procedure will consist from two parts, I have never seen such a thing before. Why is it divided into two parts?
This was done to improve the quality of verification of all personal data. There will be two stages of verification: automatic and manual. This approach will ensure the best result.
So ,first the documents are checked by the automatic system, and then the employees of MinerOne, isn’t it?
Activity: 224
Why do you need to pass KYC and AML during registration? After all, in the project MinerOne, it seems, there is nothing special about this, for which my personal data is needed.
There is something special, there is nothing special - it does not matter. Users go through it to prevent the possibility of theft of other investors' data, the possibility of financing terrorism, money laundering and financial fraud was closed.
And, as the founders themselves write, collecting personal data will allow the MinerOne team to better understand the holders of the tokens and reasonably manage the risks.
And I heard somewhere that a procedure will consist from two parts, I have never seen such a thing before. Why is it divided into two parts?
This was done to improve the quality of verification of all personal data. There will be two stages of verification: automatic and manual. This approach will ensure the best result.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Activity: 358
What will happen with investors’ tokens, if mining of cryptocurrencies is no longer profitable?
Activity: 406
For how long will the 15% bonus be valid?
There are less than two weeks left before it’s over, so hurry up with buying MIO tokens.
Activity: 364
For how long will the 15% bonus be valid?
Activity: 196
Under what circumstances will the management of MinerOne use money from the reserve fund?
Activity: 210
If the market conditions become unfavorable, for how long will the company be able to live on money from their reserve fund?
Activity: 294
For how long would work your backup power source, if the main one was turned off for some reason?
Will you have any analysts, that will constantly monitor the situation on the crypto market?
Activity: 294
Investors need to understand that MinerOne mining centers will show less efficiency over time and that they may start getting dividends in smaller amount.

If you are talking about obsolescence of equipment, there is no need to worry. The company will regularly spend their profits on buying new, more modern equipment and will replace broken one.
I also read that they would sell obsolete equipment at the secondary market. So, they will definitely have money to maintain the mining centers efficiency at the maximum level.
Well, that's debatable, because if equipment just breaks, it cannot be sold at the secondary market.

They said that they would anyway find a way to sell such equipment and to get some money from it.

Will MinerOne have a reserve fund?
Merit: 0
Investors need to understand that MinerOne mining centers will show less efficiency over time and that they may start getting dividends in smaller amount.

If you are talking about obsolescence of equipment, there is no need to worry. The company will regularly spend their profits on buying new, more modern equipment and will replace broken one.
I also read that they would sell obsolete equipment at the secondary market. So, they will definitely have money to maintain the mining centers efficiency at the maximum level.
Well, that's debatable, because if equipment just breaks, it cannot be sold at the secondary market.

They said that they would anyway find a way to sell such equipment and to get some money from it.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: