Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 13. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is cryptocurrency mining still  profitable? I thought that there are too many people doing it and it’s nearly impossible now.

Mining is going to be profitable for a long time simply because  blockchain just started settling. But you are right that it doesnt make sense to start it right now unless you have a lot of money for it. MinerOne is going to mine big amount of it, the process is industrial in scale so it’s gonna be profitable.
Okay, how much are they going to make?
I saw their network calculations for January 2018. If they reach hard cap they will be able to mine 80 bitcoins a day which makes it 2400 bitcoins a month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is cryptocurrency mining still  profitable? I thought that there are too many people doing it and it’s nearly impossible now.

Mining is going to be profitable for a long time simply because  blockchain just started settling. But you are right that it doesnt make sense to start it right now unless you have a lot of money for it. MinerOne is going to mine big amount of it, the process is industrial in scale so it’s gonna be profitable.
Okay, how much are they going to make?
Activity: 252

Activity: 378
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many tokens still have to be sold for hard cap to be reached?
Quite a lot. They have sold 10 million MIO for now. Hard cap is 200 million MIO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How many tokens still have to be sold for hard cap to be reached?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
is this minerone real mining, and passive income?
Activity: 224
How many advisers do your companies have now? What is their experience in this area?
Activity: 266
Is there a chance that someone will get access to my email in your database and start sending me some spam?
Activity: 406
Which encryption algorithm is used for personal data to investors?
Will you apply any protective measures to ensure confidentiality and security for investors?
If the production of crypto currency will become unprofitable, what will you do with the equipment that you have left?
It will be sold or recycled.
The founders of the company have allocated a token for themselves?

10% of tokens are allocated to founders.
Is it known how many tokens are released by the company before the ICO?
A pre-ICO was held in late 2017 to raise initial funds, during which time 330,000 MIO Tokens were assigned at a preferred rate of 50% off.
What will happen with investors’ tokens, if mining of cryptocurrencies is no longer profitable?
There may be other opportunities we can switch to by then (or even earlier), including other blockchain and crypto needs that Miner One could meet. It's still an evolving field and we will do our best to get the most out of it for everyone using the community's resources responsibly.
Under what circumstances will the management of MinerOne use money from the reserve fund?

The purpose of the reserve is to avoid a situation in which short-term operating costs cannot be covered due to unfavourable market or mining conditions and to provide a certain leeway that will allow for the possibility to wait out a temporary downturn that could make it impossible to cover costs.
If the market conditions become unfavorable, for how long will the company be able to live on money from their reserve fund?

If mining becomes unprofitable, we will pause the operations. A contingency reserve will cover expenses for some idle time until the situation improves.
Will you have any analysts, that will constantly monitor the situation on the crypto market?

The Miner One Team will be closely monitoring market conditions.
Merit: 101
If the production of crypto currency will become unprofitable, what will you do with the equipment that you have left?
Activity: 210
The founders of the company have allocated a token for themselves?

It seems that they have allocated 2% of tokens, which will be frozen for 12 months after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: