Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 15. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Investors need to understand that MinerOne mining centers will show less efficiency over time and that they may start getting dividends in smaller amount.

If you are talking about obsolescence of equipment, there is no need to worry. The company will regularly spend their profits on buying new, more modern equipment and will replace broken one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Investors need to understand that MinerOne mining centers will show less efficiency over time and that they may start getting dividends in smaller amount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
How much does one MIO token cost now?

At the moment the cost of one token is 0.00085 Eth.
Activity: 126
How much does one MIO token cost now?
Activity: 252
What are the results of the ICO? How many tokens have already been sold?
The company has already sold 9.8 million MIO. I think, this is a good result.
Activity: 112
If MinerOne opens more mining centers in the future, will token holders receive dividends from them?

If Crowdsale will sell out, we are planning to build 3 mining centers, and yes, those who contributed during Crowdsale, will be able to receive payouts according the amount of MIO Tokens hold.
How often do you plan to change the equipment in your mining centers?

If we see a need, we can diversify later using the 23% of net output designated for equipment upgrades.
I wonder how long it will be profitable to mine cryptocurrencies? Have your company’s experts conducted such a research?

We highly recommend to read few articles on Our blog, such as:

https://medium.com/@minerone.io/expect-bitcoin-upswing-experts-say-ebe8d927e7f4
https://medium.com/@minerone.io/miner-one-ceo-makes-bold-prediction-about-future-of-bitcoin-20648ad1fdd9

And join Our Live Stream on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/minerone.io/ where Our Co-Founders and CEO will reply to all your questions live.
What yield do you expect in the first year of working?

Cryptocurrency markets and mining conditions are in a constant state of flux. All estimates are subject to revision based on conditions that cannot be predicted with accuracy. But we will make sure that your investment yields will bring maximum returns
What will you do, if suddenly bitcoin mining becomes unprofitable due to sharp price changes on the market?

if BTC price or mining conditions push it below a level at which we can mine profitably, we will pause mining operations. We will be keeping a reserve to maintain the centres for some time during a severe downturn. If BTC recovers, we expect to resume operations. If we can foresee a situation developing that makes mining other cryptocurrencies a better bet, we can use the 23% of net output set aside for upgrades to make the switch.

http://

10 000 000 + MIO Tokens has already been sold.
Activity: 280
What will you do, if suddenly bitcoin mining becomes unprofitable due to sharp price changes on the market?
What will you do, if a strong economic crisis begins in the country, where you have a mining center, and it becomes unprofitable to work in this region?

That could happen with any country in the world, no one can predict, but We beleive that Sweden has one of the most stable economy (one of the reasons it was chosen), besides the mining center will be classified as a data center, and even if the huge crisis could hit the Sweden (which is most unlikely happen) it won't influence it that much. Besides, please consider the fact that MinerOne allocates 23% of the output for such cases and the mining can be paused untill the situation becomes clear.
Activity: 378
Activity: 224
What yield do you expect in the first year of working?
Activity: 266
I wonder how long it will be profitable to mine cryptocurrencies? Have your company’s experts conducted such a research?
Activity: 266
How often do you plan to change the equipment in your mining centers?
Activity: 406
If MinerOne opens more mining centers in the future, will token holders receive dividends from them?
In how many months after the end of the ICO do you want to make the first dividend payment to token holders?

First payouts are scheduled for August 2018
And yes, there is still: "World-Class Team" on site.

No hedge, no payment for old warehouse rent (they call it 'to build data-centre') in advance after pre-ICO money collect, etc.
And more surprizes in the future...

BTW. From my past experience I know in depth how warehouse ~60000 m2 works.
Only for reserve electricity it have build-in co-generation station for 1.5 MW of electricity (+heat).
There is no equipment like ASICs or plain 19" servers.
Just less than hundred stackers charging-working 24/7.
And once again - it is reserve line.

How much MIO plan for farm?
I saw (if I remember it correctly) about ~3MW in total and it's only permission, not real 10K/0,2K transformer?

Hello, Ice Rock. Reports say Kazakhstan is banning crypto mining. Let us know if you want to move your miners to Luleå. Perhaps we can help you. Smiley

https://caspiannews.com/news-detail/kazakhstan-to-ban-cryptocurrency-despite-warnings-it-could-harm-economy-2018-4-4-15/
Pages:
Jump to: