Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 41. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?
Activity: 226
Is it possible to make a purchase via PayPal?
Activity: 188
So BFY will be non existing after ICO?
Activity: 196
As the time goes can you give some fresh information on exchanges? Anything new?

At the moment we are concluding agreements with EXMO and Binance, negotiations with others are in progress.
Activity: 201
As the time goes can you give some fresh information on exchanges? Anything new?
Can you tell me more about token allocation? Is the founders' share vested? if yes, then for how long?

Tokens for founders are locked till the end of tokensale
Activity: 198
Can you tell me more about token allocation? Is the founders' share vested? if yes, then for how long?
Activity: 140
How much will 1 BFY cost?
If I buy BFY, how it is going to be? Will BFY have their own wallet maybe online or mobile application after ICO?

Your BFY tokens will be transferred to your personal wallet that you provided during account registration at our website https://bank4you.io/
Activity: 257
If I buy BFY, how it is going to be? Will BFY have their own wallet maybe online or mobile application after ICO?
Hi, I read that US citizens cannot participate in your ICO. But why? Does it mean that you don't meet some or all of SEC criteria?

No, according to SEC, only accredited investors are allowed to take part in tokensales, and doubtfully that any tokensale holder can guarantee that all their participants are accredited investors. Such SEC decision cuts off a lot of opportunities for the United States citizens and residents but we have to keep to the rules.
Activity: 210
Hi, I read that US citizens cannot participate in your ICO. But why? Does it mean that you don't meet some or all of SEC criteria?
Hello, I downloaded an ERC-20 compliant wallet for ethereum but could not find BFY token among the list  of token provided. Can you give me any explanation?

The tokensale is still ongoing, tokens you purchased will be transferred to your personal etherium-based wallet approximately a week after tokensale is over.
Activity: 243
Hello, I downloaded an ERC-20 compliant wallet for ethereum but could not find BFY token among the list  of token provided. Can you give me any explanation?
How soon after the ICO will I get tokens?
Approximately a couple of weeks after tokensale ends.
What are the benefits of your project?
Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to
send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’ 2. Usually, mobile money is a term
used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred
to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper,
we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money
transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the
mobile money service or mobile airtime.
Hello, please tell me more about MMR token? Why do I need them? Difference between BFY?
Hello.
BFY token is a Crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.
MMR token is a token that is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
Activity: 190
How soon after the ICO will I get tokens?
Activity: 168
What are the benefits of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: