Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 40. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When I can buy BFY in crypto market like Binance or Bittrex for example
Activity: 185
Hi! Can I send BTC from Bittrex or I can send only from eth wallet?
Activity: 196
how to change my wallet that i used to contribute tokens ?

login to users cabinet, and proceed to https://cabinet.bank4you.io/destination-wallet, and change it to the one you need and press save
In what countries I can use app?

the release of MMRS app is set to Q3-Q4 2018 according to roadmap, right now app is in closed beta testing
Activity: 243
how to change my wallet that i used to contribute tokens ?
Activity: 182
In what countries I can use app?
Hi, Where do we fill our report and wallet address?

you can specify your wallet address in your personal cabinet at our site https://bank4you.io/ , if you mean it
Activity: 112
Hi, Where do we fill our report and wallet address?
When will finish your ICO-period?

ICO will finish on March 31
So BFY will be non existing after ICO?

They will exist and traded at exchanges
Do you have other tokens?

There are two types:

The MMR token, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system.
The BFY token is ERC20 token, is a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 226
Is it possible to make a purchase via PayPal?

No, just Bank transfer (SWIFT / SEPA): in USD / EUR / GBP and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin
And i can't use credit card?
What coins are in ICO ?

It is BFY token that is crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.
Can you describe Ethereum blockchain?

In order for participating peers to be convinced of the unfalsifiable nature of the data inside the private Blockchain system, it is proposed to record reference points into the public Blockchain systems (Bitcoin, Ethereum). Any member of the system will therefore be able to verify at any time the data stored in the system. A private Blockchain system makes it possible to renounce the deployment of an expensive IT infrastructure for financial transfers while ensuring the necessary level of trust between the consortium entities
Activity: 140
When will finish your ICO-period?
Activity: 188

Do you have other tokens?
What coins are in ICO ?

Can you describe Ethereum blockchain?
What coins are in ICO ?

What coins are in ICO ?
Why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?

Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders.
Blockchain technology makes it possible to create payment tools that carry the advantages of fiat currencies and mobile money not only within a country but also around the world.
Thanks to the technological advantages of the blockchain technology, a lower remittance price is ensured than with the alternative services. The remittance fees in the Ethereum network, for example, are regulated in a special way so that they are always low regardless of the price of the Ethereum
Is it possible to make a purchase via PayPal?

No, just Bank transfer (SWIFT / SEPA): in USD / EUR / GBP and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: