Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 15. (Read 39550 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What categories are included into bounty campaign?
Bounty campaign includes 6 categories:
1. SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN: 25%
2. VIDEO CAMPAIGN: 15%
3. ARTICLES CAMPAIGN: 15%
4. TWITTER CAMPAIGN: 15%
5. FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN: 15%
6. TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN: 15%
Activity: 41
Looks like a really interesting business with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
Do MCB possess a mobile app?
We plan it’s implementation in the nearest future. Follow us on our social sites and check updates!
Activity: 32
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it's not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 44
What bounty campaigns can I join now?
Activity: 36
What categories are included into bounty campaign?
Activity: 69
Do MCB possess a mobile app?
What statuses do token holders can obtain? And what do they mean?
MyCryptoBank will cover three types of capabilities as belonging to Silver, Gold and Platinum status. Accordingly, all services available on the platform will be designed in such a way, that apart from main services, any other special options can be obtained only for token holders with a certain level of access. You can see a detailed information about each status on our website https://mycryptobank.io/
I’am interested in this platform and also i have a promotional offer that can take this project to the next level and bring in thousands of big investors. Whom can I write my proposal to?
Thanks for your interest in our project. Please send your proposal to [email protected]
Activity: 26
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Sorry, but can you explain the idea of your project in one sentence?
MyCryptoBank is an online bank allowing any client registered in the electronic bank system to make a full range of bank operations, additional operations with cryptocurrency.
I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.
Hi, fellows! We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
Activity: 28
Is there a option to mine mcb?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Your project I like more than others, since you have two licenses: a provider of a service of exchanging a virtual currency against a currency and a provider of a virtual currency wallet service.
Hey,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What statuses do token holders can obtain? And what do they mean?
Activity: 56
I’am interested in this platform and also i have a promotional offer that can take this project to the next level and bring in thousands of big investors. Whom can I write my proposal to?
I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your project
Pages:
Jump to: