Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 14. (Read 39550 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
MyCryptoBank has good intention for all his members and I call all friends to join this project and invest into it
The distribution of tokens will occur after the completion of ICO.
Activity: 44
I had searched the whole internet and found various ratings in various websites. Some of them are very positive and some are very negative. Such great difference is very suspicious. How can it happen?
Activity: 154
Actually great thing form project . I hope that Steel will be succcess in the coming soon , i really like this proejct and tam of project , you are talented
Activity: 16
MYCRYPTOBANK expects to start when, for how long? What is the project's bounty?
Activity: 9
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 36
MyCryptoBank has good intention for all his members and I call all friends to join this project and invest into it
Activity: 69
When can I receive my tokens?
Activity: 56
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO is a great project. Good strategy ico. It is very accessible to people muoij. Does the project have bounty or airdrop?
What operations can be performed through your service?
With MyCryptoBank it will be possible to create deposits, receive loans and credits. The bank will create an infrastructure which will allow setting acquiring and merchants for goods payment for companies and online services. Clients will be able to receive bank cards and with the help of it they will take available funds through any ATM in the world and also pay in shops, restaurants.
Do MCB possess a mobile app?
We plan it’s implementation in the nearest future. Follow us on our social sites and check updates!
Ok, thank you for the information! And what about crypto-ATM?
The implementation of MCB crypto-ATM for withdrawal and depositing of fiduciary assets is planned on Q3 2019) Stay tuned!
Hello, want ask about wallet. Can I use Infinito Wallet (mobile wallet)? Thank you
You need EOS wallet to hold MCB tokens.
Activity: 224
What statuses do token holders can obtain? And what do they mean?
MyCryptoBank will cover three types of capabilities as belonging to Silver, Gold and Platinum status. Accordingly, all services available on the platform will be designed in such a way, that apart from main services, any other special options can be obtained only for token holders with a certain level of access. You can see a detailed information about each status on our website https://mycryptobank.io/

Whether you are going to set any transaction limits based on the status given by you? for token holder what is transaction fee, you are going to charge when compared to other people?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Bounty is over? I really want to participate!
Activity: 56
What operations can be performed through your service?
Activity: 69
Do MCB possess a mobile app?
We plan it’s implementation in the nearest future. Follow us on our social sites and check updates!
Ok, thank you for the information! And what about crypto-ATM?
Activity: 29
I've noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hello, want ask about wallet. Can I use Infinito Wallet (mobile wallet)? Thank you
Activity: 32
Good night, everyone! It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this plan. I'm in, I'll put all of my assets to this idea. I will take my time for this
What bounty campaigns can I join now?
Signature, Articles, Video and Translation campaigns. Twitter and Facebook are already full
Pages:
Jump to: