Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 27. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great Project, wish you to gather hard cap!
Thank you! Happy to hear it!
When will your project pay off?
The financial model that we’ve developed will ensure cost-efficiency of our project as early as by 2020. Once launched, MyCryptoBank ecosystem is easily scalable and supports servicing of millions of customers across the globe. During the preliminary stage our team has already scheduled a number of steps required to run a successful cryptobank, and our success is on the way.
What are your own predictions about the future of your project?
We can say that despite any attempts of implementing similar ideas, we are still remaining in a low-competition landscape. While we have thousands of traditional banks, there’s not a single cryptobank existing at the moment. However, we are analyzing competitive projects, and adjusting our strategies in order to avoid known errors and omissions, which will enable us to take over market leadership.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Great Project, wish you to gather hard cap!
hard cap can be achieved if many investors invest here, I also hope this project can reach the desired target. it looks like the team in this project is working hard so that this ICO can succeed.
Activity: 432
what is your soft and hard cap?
Soft Cap is 3 million dollars, Hard Cap - 100 million dollars

Why there is a huge difference between the soft cap and hard cap because with the 3 Million dollars you have the ability to develop the things what you mentioned in the roadmap? Recently we have seen many ICO project collecting a huge amount of money and not delivering the roadmap to the community.

Because they believe that the more amount they raised the more they can develop the project throughout their roadmap. To be honest, $100M hardcap is too much and unrealistic to just develop a decentralized bank and POS. Well just my two cents and hoping they reach even the softcap so we can see MCB in real world.
I still doubt it but I am sure MCB could do better because this project has a great idea and this is also the first project using the EOS platform so I am sure they will attract many investors in the future. I came across this project and felt very good about the project and would probably consider a large investment that could contribute to building this ecosystem.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
When will your project pay off?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
What are your own predictions about the future of your project?
Activity: 456
what is your soft and hard cap?
Soft Cap is 3 million dollars, Hard Cap - 100 million dollars

Why there is a huge difference between the soft cap and hard cap because with the 3 Million dollars you have the ability to develop the things what you mentioned in the roadmap? Recently we have seen many ICO project collecting a huge amount of money and not delivering the roadmap to the community.

Because they believe that the more amount they raised the more they can develop the project throughout their roadmap. To be honest, $100M hardcap is too much and unrealistic to just develop a decentralized bank and POS. Well just my two cents and hoping they reach even the softcap so we can see MCB in real world.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
So whats the difference between you and another projects like polybius? https://polybius.io/,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907106.2220
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
MyCryptoBank provides an opportunity to send money around the world with the speed of sending a mail. All cryptocurrency payments are with minimal fees, instant and can be conducted in any classical or cryptocurrency - requiring only an internet connection.
What is your main difference from ordinary banks?
The most important difference of MCB from an ordinary bank is decentralization. Exactly this work performance principle with customers gives the opportunity to create the majority of beneficial offers.
MCB offers to its clients to invest in cryptocurrency, which is justly considered a smart asset. The leading financial analysts and experts predict a long and promising developing of digital money.
While ordinary banks put up barriers to the client such as state borders, use of a certain currency, high loan rates and small interest rates on deposits, MyCryptoBank creates an open community of clients, where everyone chooses a financial partner and cooperation terms.
I am not too familiar with EOS, can you tell me where to get a wallet or how to create a wallet on the MCB site?
Hi! You can find the instruction how to create EOS account on https://ico.mycryptobank.io
How to create EOS account?
There are some useful links:
1.Creating an EOS account just got easier: https://steemit.com/eos/@cryptolions/creating-an-eos-account-just-got-easier
2.Community recommended eos wallets: https://steemit.com/eos-wallet/@blockchain-fans/recommend-two-eos-wallets
what can you offer to your customers?
We have created an expanded ecosystem that includes:
• basis of security and automation of processes on the blockchain platform;
• wide infrastructure of crypto ATMs located in many large cities worldwide;
• mobile application and online resource for access to all opportunities and currency operations;
• high-tech means of payment for goods and services, such as digital and debit cards, payment rings;
• multicurrency exchange within the system, as well as interbank transfer of funds;
• lending and obtaining P2P loans without intermediaries;
• paying for goods with the MCB tokens;
• and also consulting services, trading on Forex, etc.
Heard about your investment program. Can you tell a little bit about it?
This cryptoproject is an excellent alternative to traditional bank deposits. MCB customers receive increased interest rates on deposits, discounts on interbank transfers, cash withdrawals, currency exchange, instant money transfers around the world and many other services, which even those who first applied to the bank can easily use.
Activity: 36
What is your main difference from ordinary banks?
Activity: 130
Wow, it seems interesting that I will be interested in this project, especially with big costs and I hope that this project will be successful in the future
Activity: 56
I am not too familiar with EOS, can you tell me where to get a wallet or how to create a wallet on the MCB site?
Hi! You can find the instruction how to create EOS account on https://ico.mycryptobank.io
How to create EOS account?
Activity: 131
what can you offer to your customers?
Activity: 99
Heard about your investment program. Can you tell a little bit about it?
Hello, devs! I have private question. Can I contact with you somewhere?
Of course! We provide additional support for users through e-mail requests to: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: