Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 22. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What can you offer to your clients?
With MyCryptoBank it will be possible to create deposits, receive loans and credits. The bank will create an infrastructure which will allow setting acquiring and merchants for goods payment for companies and online services. Clients will be able to receive bank cards and with the help of it they will take available funds through any ATM in the world and also pay in shops, restaurants.
Wow! Will it be expensive to run such a project?
MyCryptoBank will become a fully digital bank, accessible all over the world and at any moment. It will make all functions of a typical bank but without any bank departments and front-offices maximum relying on new digital technologies. This will allow us to become one of the most inexpensive banks in the world with very profitable level of cost-to-profit ratio.
Activity: 61
MyCryptoBank is one of the most fastest growing project now in the crypto world, and the hard work of the admin and his team has all possibilities to take this unique project to a successful future
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
What can you offer to your clients?
Activity: 35
When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know Good luck.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Wow! Will it be expensive to run such a project?
Activity: 252
MycryptoBank Medium link not found..
We apologize for the anomaly with our project's page on Medium. Efforts are in top gear to rectify it and restore normalcy to your quest to participate in our project.

It's good that you noticed the errors that arise and try to fix them. it's pretty laughable from your side. I believe that you can achieve great success if you are so persistent and diligent to work.
right what you say, hopefully in the future this project will be more able to develop and succeed in delivering satisfactory results. With team spirit and team activity, this project will certainly be successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We apologize for the anomaly with our project's page on Medium. Efforts are in top gear to rectify it and restore normalcy to your quest to participate in our project.

It's good that you noticed the errors that arise and try to fix them. it's pretty laughable from your side. I believe that you can achieve great success if you are so persistent and diligent to work.
Activity: 29
I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your business!
copper member
Activity: 294
MCB gives complete solution in Banking service with blockchain technology and create multifunctional platform for clients. They have a structure like a big corporate company.
I didn’t get how your token is going to grow.
The number of tokens is limited. As settlements with the platform are carried out in tokens, increase in the number of transaction will lead to an increase in the amount of settlements with the platform and, subsequently, demand for tokens.
Could you describe the essence of your business model in short once again?
It will become the first bank for cryptocommunity, allowing clients to receive and send funds in cryptocurrencies and fiat money and also exchange between cryptocurrencies and fiat money inside the bank. With MyCryptoBank it will be possible to create deposits, receive loans and credits. The bank will create an infrastructure which will allow setting acquiring and merchants for goods payment for companies and online services. Clients will be able to receive bank cards and with the help of it they will take available funds through any ATM in the world and also pay in shops, restaurants etc. For client convenience, the bank plans to install ATM and crypto ATM, assisting in making operations on cryptocurrency purchase and cash receipt with minimum fees.
What would you do if cryptocurrencies were completely banned, or the interest in them diminished?
As of now, there are no prerequisites for either of these scenarios. In case of cryptocurrency apocalypse we will be able to continue working with fiat money but still preserve the advantages of our project
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
This is not your fault. The accursed Medium always bans and removes everything. Undecided This is their policy of hatred of cryptocurrencies)))
Blockchain is upcoming future technology!
Totally agree with you=)
Activity: 53
Could you describe the essence of your business model in short once again?
Activity: 114
What would you do if cryptocurrencies were completely banned, or the interest in them diminished?
Activity: 14
Blockchain is upcoming future technology!
What is the last update of your project?
The MCB team began a series of business presentations started in Hanoi (Vietnam) and covered the largest cities of Asian countries, among which:
• Hong Kong and Macau (China);
• Seoul (South Korea);
•Tokyo (Japan);
• Singapore.
I wonder why MCB not listed on Exchange yet
We have Pre-Sale stage of  ICO now) the start of the main stage will be on 10 September. But, next week we will be placed on the same stock exchange already, and you will be able to buy our tokens there as well as on our site.
Pages:
Jump to: