Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 23. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Where can I find more information about the project team? And do you have a page in the Instagram?
Hi! you can find information about out team here: https://mycryptobank.io/. Also, this is our official page in the Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mycryptobank. Stay in touch! Smiley
Activity: 36
What is the last update of your project?
Activity: 44
I wonder why MCB not listed on Exchange yet
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Where can I find more information about the project team? And do you have a page in the Instagram?

There are links to team members LinkedIn accounts in website and whitepaper. I think you can't find more information then there.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Good evening. My Twitter account is locked. Can I receive bets that have already been credited or canceled?
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
You have extended the bounty campaign until 31.10.18. What is the reason? Where can I see your smart contract ICO? I not found on https://github.com ... and did I understand correctly that I have to Deposit money to create an EOS account?
MycryptoBank Medium link not found..
We apologize for the anomaly with our project's page on Medium. Efforts are in top gear to rectify it and restore normalcy to your quest to participate in our project.
I really have great trust in this wonderful project and have involved all my friends into it. We are all with you because of your cool job. When is it better to invest in?
Thanks for your support and interest in our project. Our ICO starts 10th September 2018, endeavor to participate and don't forget to remind your friends
Activity: 56
This is a good project. You have a good idea, the technology base is set up well. This project is quite attractive for many people who need to store their money if they get more convenient from MycryptoBank. In MycryptoBank, the protection of participants' coin is high? You should have a few points to attract many people using MycryptoBank
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I was interested in this project.In my opinion, it is a very useful and promising online Bank that reveals quite new and the most versatile digital technologies.Such a project will undoubtedly be popular in the cryptocurrency settlement system.

I too accept what are the major different Between the MEW and MycryptoBank, because already we are storing the coins in MEW without any problem but how far this MycryptoBank will help us to make security than MEW? What are the other major benefits we are going to get by using this MycryptoBank platform?
In your opinion, what is your main advantage?
One of the most powerful and evident advantages of the project is the well-established technological base, making possible the most efficient project development, avoiding the invariable non-optimal solutions.
What is the basic token price? And the maximum one?
The basic token price was 0.2 USD dollars and the price on the 5thweek of ICO stage will raise up to $0.48
Activity: 224
I really have great trust in this wonderful project and have involved all my friends into it. We are all with you because of your cool job. When is it better to invest in?
many are interested in this project, many support for success, and the team involved must be more enthusiastic in developing this project so that later participants who join will get satisfactory results.
Activity: 53
Activity: 114
In your opinion, what is your main advantage?
Activity: 112
what is the minimum amount of tokens that will be needed for staking?
Activity: 14
What is the basic token price? And the maximum one?
Good work, guys! We need an alternative to traditional banks. Also you made a comparative analysis with other cryptobanks and it looks reasonable. I will follow your project.
We are so pleased to hear it! It’s cool then people appreciate out work)
Why does the project need a token and blockchain?
One of the key reasons we have selected Blockchain as the core of our technology is decentralization. Decentralization ensures that all our transactions are secured, fast and most important of all supported by a transparent ledger.
Pages:
Jump to: