Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 26. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I'm so proud to be part of this excellent project that has great future ahead of all others
Thanks, we are incredibly excited to have you here
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
it is a scam project command do not even know any regulation laws , ico founding without smart contracts You can not even check whether the collected funds are in place
Activity: 138
EOS is confusing to me... I've been so focused on Eth for the past year. Thanks, I will do some reading
Activity: 158
I heard about the meeting in the Philippines. Where can I find information about it?
  Perhaps on there social media ? https://twitter.com/MyCryptoBank
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
I heard about the meeting in the Philippines. Where can I find information about it?
Activity: 56
The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO is a multi-functional platform of banking services. The issue of debit card, ATM system of MYCRYPTOBANK.IO made me very interesting. Because the project will bring convenience to users. But the project needs to work closely with partners to be able to issue and develop ATMs and debit cards worldwide. Will you conduct a trial release or batch?
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
What are the mission and the vision of your company?
MyCryptoBank offers its clients a multifunctional platform of banking service, which represents a hybrid system combining digital and traditional currencies. The use of digital currencies makes operations faster and cheaper, while traditional currencies guarantee practically all-round acceptance and validity. One account combination allows clients simultaneously using advantages of both types of currencies.

What are the different options we have because we can easily convert the crypto's into fiat currency, in the beginning, what are the different currency and different countries you are going to accept payments.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
what is your soft and hard cap?
Soft Cap is 3 million dollars, Hard Cap - 100 million dollars
thank you bro, for the information and now the token seller has reached $795,500,000  and just only a few weeks and hopefully in October it can reach hardcap. AMIN
If viewed from the results that have been obtained at this time made the optimistic the target can be achieved see time still long, keep the spirit for the participants and the project team is also promoting projects.
agree bro, we as bounty hunters must support and think positively of all projects provided in this bitcointalk forum
all involved in this project must be more enthusiastic and compact in proving this project so that later more investors will join and sales can achieve hardcap with satisfying results.
Activity: 43
The experts of the first full-fledged and revolutionary cryptobank of Europe visited five countries and agreed on cooperation with the largest companies, among which were not only bank service and cryptocurrency market representatives, but also energy giants, IT-companies, manufacturers of high-tech devices and equipment, marketing agencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
what is your soft and hard cap?
Soft Cap is 3 million dollars, Hard Cap - 100 million dollars
thank you bro, for the information and now the token seller has reached $795,500,000  and just only a few weeks and hopefully in October it can reach hardcap. AMIN
If viewed from the results that have been obtained at this time made the optimistic the target can be achieved see time still long, keep the spirit for the participants and the project team is also promoting projects.
agree bro, we as bounty hunters must support and think positively of all projects provided in this bitcointalk forum
What are the perspectives of your project?
MyCryptoBank project perspectives are based on a combination of competitive project advantages and the objective current economic situation of the global financial market. Interpenetration of the FinTech market and traditional banking brings to life the market for qualified blockchain projects, including the unique opportunity for MyCryptoBank.
How can you characterize your competitors?
As for competitors-cryptobanks, the largest part of banks are at the planning stage, only some banks have competitive products and no banks have licenses. The rich backstory is an important advantage of MyCryptoBank, project team works since 2006 and has finished business, as opposed to many other projects, being at the stage of idea. In this respect, our team is intended to move strictly in accordance with announced plans and support its reputation.
MyCryptoBank offers its clients a multifunctional platform of banking service, which represents a hybrid system combining digital and traditional currencies. The use of digital currencies makes operations faster and cheaper, while traditional currencies guarantee practically all-round acceptance and validity. One account combination allows clients simultaneously using advantages of both types of currencies.
Do you have a roadmap? Up to what time did you plan it?
Yes, we have a roadmap, you can see it on our website https://mycryptobank.io/. We planned it up to the Q4 2019. Also you can see our financial planning up to 2022 in the whitepaper https://mycryptobank.io/docs/MyCryptoBank-white-paper.pdf
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
very interesting project with a clear goal, I wonder what payment methods are accepted in the cryptobank
Activity: 36
What are the perspectives of your project?
Activity: 56
How can you characterize your competitors?
Activity: 131
Activity: 99
Do you have a roadmap? Up to what time did you plan it?
Pages:
Jump to: