Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 25. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
I really like the idea and think a bank for the crypto-community is essential for large scale adoption. Good luck guys.
Activity: 36
Can I join signature campaign with my senior member account? Maybe there are some free slot?
Activity: 44
Are all bugs identified during testing?
Activity: 77
 Is there a reward for Referral?
Activity: 168
Hello everybody. Tell me please, with this country started this project? And what is the price at the moment?
Hello devs, when we will receive the email for address wallet verification? and we should already have the eos  wallet?
As planned, the soft cap is reached.
Hello! All business proposals and other suggestions we send to this email [u[[email protected][/u]. After that we conduct a constructive dialogue about project developing
This kind of project the whole world need right now. They already have MVP and everything ready. Team is looking solid and they have a structure like a big corporate company. Good luck.
The email for wallet verification will be sent before the ICO ends (October 14th 2018), but please endeavor to have an EOS wallet before then
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I was very surprised to see the MYCRYPTOBANK project, it did not take long to attract the attention of investors, network development was so rapidly expanding
very good work
Hello devs, when we will receive the email for address wallet verification? and we should already have the eos  wallet?
As planned, the soft cap is reached.
Activity: 98
This kind of project the whole world need right now. They already have MVP and everything ready. Team is looking solid and they have a structure like a big corporate company. Good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MyCryptoBank provides an opportunity to send money around the world with the speed of sending a mail. All cryptocurrency payments are with minimal fees, instant and can be conducted in any classical or cryptocurrency - requiring only an internet connection. We need a project like this  because one of the problem of crypto enthusiast is the gate way or how to covert their crypto to fiat money and withdraw it in localy.
Activity: 36
Hello, I’m an ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter I can help you to organize end-to-end advisory services including white paper review, advisory board development, website creation, pitch presentation, road show and capital raise, ICO promotion, events, digital marketing and community management If you are interested kindly Pm me.
Activity: 56
Activity: 131
So how much have you already raised??
Activity: 99
Hello everybody! What's the total token supply going to be with MCB??
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello,

This is Simon representing CoinFocus from South Korea. I’m reaching out to you because you may be interested in listing your project on our platform: https://coinfocus.today/

CoinFocus aims to introduce innovative blockchain projects from all over the world in Korean language to the super active South Korean cryptocurrency investors. Your project will have direct access to this group of investors and users.

The listing fee is free! Plus, we mention you on our social posts. We also offer ICO Packages at 60% discount right now as a soft launch promotion. You can find the details of our ICO Packages on our services page. This means our packages start at only 2.8 ETH!

We also offer FREE banner spaces right now. So get in touch!

Thank you for your time. Talk soon!

Best,
Simon from CoinFocus

Telegram @CoinFocus_KR
EOS is confusing to me... I've been so focused on Eth for the past year. Thanks, I will do some reading
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any questions
I heard about the meeting in the Philippines. Where can I find information about it?
Yes, we met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone. You can read here https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6422112560421621760
Pages:
Jump to: