Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 30. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What exactly does the platform offer? People should get better understanding what it is valuable for
MyCryptoBank — is an online bank allowing any client registered in the electronic bank system to make a full range of bank operations, additional operations with cryptocurrency based on Blockchain technology without visit of department. In simple words, MyCryptoBank provides services of client’s remote access to accounts, products and bank services in order to make banking operations.
Several times reviewing the road map of the project I made sure that the team conceived a good plan for promotion. Beautifully created site says that the project has good professionals
thanks, we really worked on the project for a long time to cover the gaps and make it perfect
copper member
Activity: 98
Seem a very daring project to attempt to do a full scale crypto bank. The idea I have to say is great, combining many fragmented banking solutions into one.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Several times reviewing the road map of the project I made sure that the team conceived a good plan for promotion. Beautifully created site says that the project has good professionals
where did you find the roadmap?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What exactly does the platform offer? People should get better understanding what it is valuable for
Activity: 56
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How much tokens sold on ICO? And what this mens "16 July" on your website I think you must make more understandable board
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Where we can discuss about your project?

You can visit their telegram channel so you can discuss freely about the project.
https://t.me/mycryptobank

Obviously, the team is confident for using eos blockchain aside from the fact that weren't 100% sure that it will be a boom. So we should be sticking our eyes here on how the team will be able to develop the project throughout.
So, having looked through wp I want to say that this project is really something new in blockchain world. I want to believe they will be able to put all what they promise into practice, because if they do it can really be called a revolution in blockchain and banking spheres
thank you for such a comprehensive feedback! we do hope it will make a revolution in blockchain world)
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The documents, wp, team everything looks very decent by now. I haven't heard about this project before, but what i’ve read in the announcement made me think about it. Maybe i will become one of the MCB token holders. Btw, what kind of coin is this - utility one?
This is an interesting project and you should read more information on this project. Personally I am a small investor of the project and would definitely be involved in this project as it is considered to be the first project using EOS technology and would be great if they had the EOS investment fund. I believe this will be the era of EOS and everyone should have faith in this project
How are you going to distribute profits?
We are going to distribute profits in this way:
Saving fund 40% (for improvement of current products family, adding new products and services, technological solutions, reinforcement of security systems, investments in fixed assets and investment projects)
Consumption fund 15% (this money will be spent for job compensation and incentives as well as for professional advancement of project team)
Contingency fund 25% (to support MyCryptoBank’s liquidity)
Other funds 20% (money intended for marketing research, market analysis, development & testing of the new business lines and charity)
Why did you decide to use utility token? You wrote that it doesn’t provide any profit distribution between its owners
Yes, it’s true. But we are looking at the long-term distance. Money gained from profit and saved within the MyCryptoBank ecosystem will fuel further development of our business. This is the key benefit of the tokens from the point of view of the investors.
So, having looked through wp I want to say that this project is really something new in blockchain world. I want to believe they will be able to put all what they promise into practice, because if they do it can really be called a revolution in blockchain and banking spheres
MyCryptoBank includes Viplat, new 1bit.online- crypto currency exchange, experienced Forex and crypto traders. You can read more information about our team members, advisers and founders in our WhitePaper and on the website
Activity: 31
Activity: 89
How are you going to distribute profits?
Activity: 131
Why did you decide to use utility token? You wrote that it doesn’t provide any profit distribution between its owners
Activity: 99
You said that your team has a big relevant experience. Where did your team members work earlier?
The documents, wp, team everything looks very decent by now. I haven't heard about this project before, but what i’ve read in the announcement made me think about it. Maybe i will become one of the MCB token holders. Btw, what kind of coin is this - utility one?
Thank you very much! Actually, we have an experience of more than 10 years and our project is performed by the professional experienced team in the financial sphere. MCB token is a utility token
Blockchain is already the present so any project based on it has great potential. Good luck, I can’t wait to see it hitting the exchanges!
We are totally agree with you)
very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project to learn more, because it seems like this project will be successful in the future
Thanks! You can join us in the telegram https://t.me/mycryptobank or other social media
Pages:
Jump to: