Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 34. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is the minimal payment?
It is 0.01 ETH (BCH, LTC, BTC), depending on what cryptocurrency you are going to invest in
Do you have the instruction of how to invest in different cryptocurrencies?
Sure! Sign in or sign up your e-mail https://ico.mycryptobank.io/login and follow the instruction
Activity: 71
Based on EOS platform. New experience. Have MVP and it's works properly. Wish them to get the proper success.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What an amazing project it is!!! liked the idea of the project to make global remittance cheaper. I hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What is the minimal payment?
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Activity: 56
Do you have the instruction of how to invest in different cryptocurrencies?
copper member
Activity: 98
I love every information described about this project like finance, token economics, license, legal issues and featured products properly.
Activity: 308
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!

Yes. This is a bank platform for the crypto community, very safe transparent and convenient for transactions. In essence, this platform has many advantages for its users.
Activity: 30
So the presale starts in a week. What are your expectations for the upcoming presale? Is your presale limited to a number of tokens only? Or are you offering all? Do investors need to pass KYC? In the case that the presale is sold out, would you be considering going into the ICO during this time, now that the market is down? Plus, MyCryptoBank is on EOS right? How are you going to implement things now that EOS has its own blockchain?

Thanks if you can answer these questions. I think your project is an interesting project.
I see your project really worth it. But it looks like airdrop participants are ruining it. You can set airdrop rules or community rules to avoid damaging your project.
MyCryptoBank will become a fully digital bank, accessible all over the world and at any moment.
It will conduct all functions of a typical bank but without any bank departments and front-offices maximum relying on new digital technologies. Additionally, we realized the idea of crypto ATM, and got necessary licenses for work.
Activity: 53
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
So the presale starts in a week. What are your expectations for the upcoming presale? Is your presale limited to a number of tokens only? Or are you offering all? Do investors need to pass KYC? In the case that the presale is sold out, would you be considering going into the ICO during this time, now that the market is down? Plus, MyCryptoBank is on EOS right? How are you going to implement things now that EOS has its own blockchain?

Thanks if you can answer these questions. I think your project is an interesting project.
thanks a lot, but it’s written, that signature form is no longer accepting responses(
Yes, signature, Twitter and Facebook campaigns are already full!
Hello Dev, your project caught my attention because of the very informative ANN thread presentation. And anything that is based on new technology will really make me interested to follow this project.
thank you, you are highly welcome
Why should I buy MCB token instead of others?
First of all, MCB token is a rapidly growing cryptocurrency, which allows to conduct payments, make remittance instantly and worldwide. Secondly, it will be listed at main cryptocurrency exchanges. Also, MCB token grants its owner access to all banking services
I do not understand your business proposition. Could you please explain more?
MyCryptoBank offers its clients a multifunctional platform of banking service, which represents a hybrid system combining digital and traditional currencies. The use of digital currencies makes operations faster and cheaper, while traditional currencies guarantee practically all-round acceptance and validity. One account combination allows clients simultaneously using advantages of both types of currencies.
Activity: 173
thanks a lot, but it’s written, that signature form is no longer accepting responses(
Activity: 89
Hello Dev, your project caught my attention because of the very informative ANN thread presentation. And anything that is based on new technology will really make me interested to follow this project.
Pages:
Jump to: