Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 32. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello! Do you work with traditional banks? Are there any plans to expand to traditional banking industry?
Activity: 30
sorry sir, i want to ask, mycryptobank facebook link can not be opened? how to create a facebook shared report but facebook mycryptobank can not be accessed, thank you very much and success for you, sir
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO is not a bad option for those wishing to discover a new world of investment and modern technology. The experienced team of the project, these guys really understand the goals and ways to achieve them, pleases.
Good evening. Perhaps this question has already been asked. What about your Facebook account ? Why is it blocked ? Your ICO looks promising, but Facebook's Blocking is alarming.
Looks very interesting! Waiting for more information and if there's any bounty program.i am glad to be an early suppoter of this project.
Activity: 84
Hello, how many tokens I need, to get a payment ring for free?
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
I see it looks like the eos wallet for the Mycryptobank project has been launched and we just have to download it. https://steemit.com/eos/@cryptolions/creating-an-eos-account-just-got-easier
this is good news, hopefully all will provide satisfying results as expected.

I don't know if it's just me or not but I can't access this and I'm actually having a hard time creating an account. So hopefully, there will be an easy app or wallet that we can use eventually. I know we're just starting.
Activity: 266
If I see the progress of token sale, it is enough satisfy that in the pre sale can reach the soft cap $3million. The team and developer should work hard and give best effort to promote this project to make all the token sold out, because the hard cap enough high amount $100million. Hopefully before ICO ended the hard cap can be reach and this project can run like its roadmap that in November 2018 the project's coins can listed in the exchanges with the good value.
Activity: 44
Any project that adds something to the technological revolution we live nowadays, has my attention. That's why I'll definitely keep an eye on this project and support it
Activity: 252
I see it looks like the eos wallet for the Mycryptobank project has been launched and we just have to download it. https://steemit.com/eos/@cryptolions/creating-an-eos-account-just-got-easier
this is good news, hopefully all will provide satisfying results as expected.
Activity: 36
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 61
I saw the website of the project. You have a very clear plan, you are also very appreciated. I hope the project will be succesfull , you should conduct more aggressive advertising.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
What is the cost of crypto-ATM??
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
How many tokens are allocated for your team?
I can’t tell the exact number, but, except the tokens, distributed among the ICO participants, partners and experts and allocated for Bounty campaign, 10 % are kept for the project team

So the token's team will be locked or not? And how many months or years will be locked in case.

How much do you spend for marketing?
Our expenditures are are not limited to a constant amount, e.g., this year we are going to spend 436 800 USD on marketing

What's the percentage of that amount? What kind of marketing strategy you plan to make like that such amount is overwhelming to start.
Recently,  weoften see several projects collaborating to strengthen each other. Does MyCryptoBank have an idea to do this? I am very interested with MyCryptobank service: 'money transfer all over the world', Are there special requirements to apply this feature?
The MyCryptoBank co-founder is very enthusiastic about the first results of the East Asian Road Show in Hanoi. According to co-founder of the project Anton Sivoded, the interest of Vietnamese colleagues exceeded the most incredible expectations.
I’am not sure this is a reliable project. Who manages the risks?
Activity: 70
How much do you spend for marketing?
Our expenditures are are not limited to a constant amount, e.g., this year we are going to spend 436 800 USD on marketing
Activity: 70
I was having issues, accessing your site.
If you are from the Russia, then most likely, because of the blocking of many ip, I was helped, using vpn
Pages:
Jump to: