Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 35. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
pre-sale runs 7 days again and hopefully, the results obtained more though currently softcap already achieved but viewed from the target hardcap still is very much so should still be more optimally again promote the projects.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Why should I buy MCB token instead of others?
Activity: 99
I do not understand your business proposition. Could you please explain more?
Activity: 70
very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.
thank you! we are so glad you like it!=)))
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What profiles and accounts do you have? Where can I join you?
Activity: 173
Hello dev. Does your team have any bounty campaign?
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would like to join the signature campaign of this project. However, the registration form is closed. what should I do ?
Activity: 102
MCB gives complete solution in Banking service with blockchain technology and create multifunctional platform for clients.
ya sir.  think this is one of the advantages of MyCryptoBank compared to other platforms. This platform provides an opportunity to send money throughout the world at the speed of sending letters. All cryptocurrency payments with minimal, instant and can be done in classical or cryptocurrency - only require an internet connection.
copper member
Activity: 196
MCB gives complete solution in Banking service with blockchain technology and create multifunctional platform for clients.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
pre-ico stayed eight days away and already reached softcap hopefully this becomes a good start for the projects at the time of the public sale of the running.
And what about payment rings? When they will be available for use?
MCB payment rings production is starting in the Q1 2019.
hi, is there some demo available? can i try the service?
Hi, not at this moment, but stay tuned! However, you can watch the video of testing our crypto-ATM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVDvezfnCHU&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
CRYPTOBANK..!! when..??where's the office  Grin
Activity: 31
And what about payment rings? When they will be available for use?
Activity: 56
hi, is there some demo available? can i try the service?
What is the supply distribution?
65% ICO
10% Project Team
15% Reserve Fund
7% Partners & Experts
3% Bounty
Activity: 238
In our information era, such projects are needed! Now a lot of projects began to appear related to the money turnover! such companies will become very successful in the future! banks are now starting to cooperate with the crypto world, and it's very good that such a development is going on!
Pages:
Jump to: