Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 36. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great Project, need a lot of preparations to do good ICO and Token Sale
thank you, yes it really needs a lot of preparation)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Can I participate in the crowdsale from the USA?
Unfortunately the USA is not allowed.

You do the right thing differently for sure. All cryptobanks have so far failed in implementation, than you are better than others and such projects as polybius. I remind you that this project was promised by the bank but so far nothing has been done?
Unfortunately the USA is not allowed.
it is utility token
What kind of coin is this - utility or seciruty?
hi, you can read about us here: https://mycryptobank.io and the detailed information about our team experience in the whitepaper https://mycryptobank.io/docs/MyCryptoBank-white-paper.pdf
Activity: 182
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
Activity: 154
Has this team worked together before on any other projects?
Activity: 84
What is the supply distribution?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I am very interested in this project, because this project is very large, and I'm sure this project will go smoothly in the future.
Activity: 131
Great Project, need a lot of preparations to do good ICO and Token Sale
Activity: 25
Cheers for the heads up on this, looks like a promising project
Activity: 99
Activity: 61
What kind of coin is this - utility or seciruty?
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
hi, where can i find something about your team?
Activity: 95
MyCryptoBank will become a fully digital bank, accessible all over the world and at any moment.
It will conduct all functions of a typical bank but without any bank departments and front-offices maximum relying on new digital technologies. Additionally, we realized the idea of crypto ATM, and got necessary licenses for work.
Activity: 116
I have aslight problem, I believe...
Probably I have stated wrong telegram name while registering, unable to find registration data on off site,
How I can check it?
Or can you check and revert?
If telegram name was requested in registration form, I could put @IvanZharikov4 which is my Twitter, instead of @aTeleMony which is my Telegram name.
Appreciate your assistance
Activity: 58
In your project, all creativity was awesome. The project included all data feeds. I am interested on your project and I hope it will a successful project in the future. Well done guys. Smiley
What are your advantages over competitors?
One of the most powerful and evident advantages of our project is the well-established technological base, making possible the most efficient project development, avoiding the invariable non-optimal solutions.
The 2nd prominent advantage of the project is the well-established user database of MyCryptoBank’s group of companies. These people are potential users of MyCryptoBank financial services.
The 3rd project competitive advantage is MyCryptoBank’s business model. The major feature of the business model is separation of licensing and service of business units of the financial agent for operations with crypto currencies and the bank.
Apart from the above, the speed and the simplicity of transaction banking based on modern technologies optimize the interbanking management and give efficient cost cutting.
What is the duration of your ICO stage?
The duration of ICO is from September 10th till October 14th
Activity: 99
What are your advantages over competitors?
Pages:
Jump to: