Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 115. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I wonder how you can use Acorn globally? In some countries there are difficulties even with using cryptocurrencies. Are there any solutions?
There are no barriers, you are right. But from a global point of view, they are, let's say, negligible!) The economic and political status of the country has an impact. The Acorn Collective wants to help the emerging markets, which suffer the most from lack of financing.
Is decentralization one of the main priority?
Exactly! Due to a decentralized approach, transparency and reliability. These principles allow to implement projects without geographical reference.
what projects will the site focus on?
All projects, regardless of their category, will be able to use the Acorn Collective platform. It can be both small enterprises and large organizations.
Merit: 10
I wonder how you can use Acorn globally? In some countries there are difficulties even with using cryptocurrencies. Are there any solutions?
There are no barriers, you are right. But from a global point of view, they are, let's say, negligible!) The economic and political status of the country has an impact. The Acorn Collective wants to help the emerging markets, which suffer the most from lack of financing.
Exactly! Due to a decentralized approach, transparency and reliability. These principles allow to implement projects without geographical reference.
what projects will the site focus on?
Activity: 336
This project will work. I believe in this project, and I am sure that in the future will take first place. Carefully follow your progress,
I joined the project and would really support it. I am waiting for good results from big projects and hope big profits. Do not stop, keep up the good work!
Merit: 26
Tell me, what amounts were set as the hard and soft caps?
The soft cap will be $5 000 000, the hard cap is $100 000 000. Ambitiously!)
you are wrong. Most recently acorn made an announcement about the changes in their wp. Hardcap has been reduced to 65kk
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
The soft cap will be $5 000 000, the hard cap is $100 000 000. Ambitiously!)
I think this is obsolete information, the figures are reduced,
correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
30 days until the main ICO https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/  Grin
How strange it is, I've got a feeling of deja vu. You don't plan to postpone the main stage ICO in another 30 days at the next month?  Grin Grin  Because favorable conditions for sales can come never

Enough to sow panic, the market has already turned around. We go to the moon.  Grin   I'm sure that by the end of May, bitcoin will cost $ 12,000.
I'm sure that by the end of May, bitcoin will not cost 12,000, because he will more than 16,000 for one The Acorn will not even have a chance to fail the ICO;D

The price of $ 16,000 in May is unrealistic. $ 12,000 in May, and $ 16,000 in July. I make good predictions.  Wink
I like the market movement that has been going on for the last 2 weeks. There are all prerequisites to the beginning of market growth.

I am sure, under all circumstances, there will be no second postponement.
Firstly, it will not be the correct political course of the team, because there are 2 places there and 3.
Secondly, a month is enough time for reconfiguration and retraining of the project.
Thirdly, the market really turned around, April's growth is fairly dynamic, May will be indicative.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
How strange it is, I've got a feeling of deja vu. You don't plan to postpone the main stage ICO in another 30 days at the next month?  Grin Grin  Because favorable conditions for sales can come never

Enough to sow panic, the market has already turned around. We go to the moon.  Grin   I'm sure that by the end of May, bitcoin will cost $ 12,000.
I'm sure that by the end of May, bitcoin will not cost 12,000, because he will more than 16,000 for one The Acorn will not even have a chance to fail the ICO;D

The price of $ 16,000 in May is unrealistic. $ 12,000 in May, and $ 16,000 in July. I make good predictions.  Wink
I like the market movement that has been going on for the last 2 weeks. There are all prerequisites to the beginning of market growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

Everything is possible in the market. But of course 16000 is unlikely. The market has become less volatile than before. Although it is possible temporarily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 266
What information should I provide to be among the projects supported by the platform? When can this be done?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Must any project, that will be implemented on Acorn’s basis, be based on blockchain? Will the developers try to use this technology as widely as possible for customers?
Activity: 280
Who will determine the size of dividends from projects that are developed on the Acorn site?
Activity: 266
Have the creators of the platform worked on similar platforms before? Can Acorn be compared with previous experience?
Activity: 224
Merit: 22

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Jump to: