Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 135. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I heard that in Acorn's portfolio there are already real startups. This means that managers are not just unfounded about their plans, but they are already preparing the development. What are these projects, how much are they capital-intensive? Probably, in the beginning it is necessary to stop on not the largest start-ups ...
What about the scale of start-ups? Even from the smallest project, a giant can grow on the basis of Acorn. Take at least AI Aircraft Maintenance Software. This is an artificial intelligence for increasing the efficiency of fleet operation. The implementation of such developments is the future of civil aviation. They collect only 200 000 US dollars.
Perhaps. And the amount is not so great. What other startups are there? I will take note of this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Now is the time when you need to beat in all directions if resource resilience allows. As can be seen from the actions and results that the project and its team had previously shown, one can conclude that he can afford this. If such projects are interconnected, each of them will have a greater chance of surviving in this market. The main thing if all this will be under one brand - this is only power! Grin
Merit: 100
I heard that in Acorn's portfolio there are already real startups. This means that managers are not just unfounded about their plans, but they are already preparing the development. What are these projects, how much are they capital-intensive? Probably, in the beginning it is necessary to stop on not the largest start-ups ...
What about the scale of start-ups? Even from the smallest project, a giant can grow on the basis of Acorn. Take at least AI Aircraft Maintenance Software. This is an artificial intelligence for increasing the efficiency of fleet operation. The implementation of such developments is the future of civil aviation. They collect only 200 000 US dollars.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I think the full information will be posted in the last week before the start of the main sale 28th april. Before that, it can still change several times. Such details are very interesting and important, but if something changes at the last moment it will not be very good. So it's better once and without changes. I'm sure the fees will be at a high level - because interest in the project and its community only grows from week to week.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What are the discounts or discounts on the main ICO?
Huh! The previous 50% discount does not give rest? It was on pre-sale. While nothing is known about the discounts on the main sale. We are waiting for information.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
just above zaqhig wrote something about 3-5% discount, but I didn't find anything about it in white paper. There is only about fixing the price in dollars at the stage of preico and ico. I hope he can answer the question of the origin of these data. I'm also very interested.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Do the developers plan to attend or to speak at any cryptoforms or conferences soon? I would like some live communication.
friend, of course they will.
Ahead of the visit to Moscow, then AEO.
The Akorn team marches in big steps.
Activity: 518

There's another chance to win this week with three quick questions...

https://join.aco.ai/survey-3/

I did not understand what the point of this contest? If I ask 3 best questions, can I win a prize? why is there no line to enter wallet?
Activity: 76
I am glad to be part of this awesome opportunity. Hoping for its success in the next few days.
Activity: 50
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Is it possible to imagine at least a few projects that will be posted on the site? I would like to understand their significance and magnitude.
It is a good idea. I support you completely. It would be very interesting to see how and with whom Acorn will work in the future. I think this step would attract new serious investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

If I win, then how do I know about it? There is no form for entering the address of the ETH.
Activity: 406
Do the developers plan to attend or to speak at any cryptoforms or conferences soon? I would like some live communication.
Activity: 224
Is it possible to imagine at least a few projects that will be posted on the site? I would like to understand their significance and magnitude.
Activity: 490

Excellent!
one more contest, in a timely manner.
I answered, I hope fortune will be on my side))
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Activity: 406
Is it possible to say now what commissions or payments will have to be made in order to raise funds for a startup on Acorn’s basis?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
As I understood the main sale have not signature bounty campaign, isn't it? And whole bounty topic is obsolete. I'd like Acorn and want to support it on this forum
Jump to: