Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 137. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
I was surprised by the project’s goal to bypass Kickstarter. Although I agree that it’s necessary to set big goals. But what weaknesses do the creators of Acorn see in third-party projects? After all, they need to significantly outperform competitors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Dividends and not need. Many shares do not have them, but this does not prevent companies from growing and developing, and shareholders earn on the growth of shares.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Honestly, I was not very impressed with the project. Personally, I'm interested in profits, even if not immediately. But at least a remote and understandable period of time. If I do not get it from Acorn, then what's the point of investing in projects?
Acorn gives an opportunity to earn on dividends. In this case, you become a real investor, which makes a vision for the future. In addition, dividends can be received more than once or twice. This can be a very long-term practice. There are pluses.
This is a controversial statement. After all, no one informs about the level of future dividends in advance. How can I make predictions about this?
You are right. Even more can be said, all start-ups have the main problem-the need to constantly pay a portion of the funds to investors. Sometimes this process slows down the development. But in the future serious stars can be born, which prospects will be provided on the basis of Acorn.
In this case, under a negative scenario, it is likely that there will be no payments to investors at all ...
If during the first two years the funds are spent on the development and expansion of the project, the dividends will increase significantly and the project will be freed from excessive financial pressure. There are conditions of the platform and experience of such work. Practice shows that investors get not only their investments, but also benefits.
In what form will these dividends be paid? In fiat, tokens?

What kind of dividends are you talking about? Where did you find this information? As far as I know, the project does not provide for the payment of dividends.
Activity: 92
Does Acorn plan to work with other block projects in related industries? There may be good options for cooperation.
Do not quite understand what kind of cooperation can we talk about?
Sharing experience in the development of blockchain?
I guess he means projects like Ethos, Qchain etc, it might be cool to cooperate with them!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey, people, who already patricipated in pre ICO, let`s support Acorn and make few retweets for them!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
@acorn_announcements

We are waiting the third part of series on the big issues in crowdfunding.  Roll Eyes

The announcement was already - https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/984047174760755200
Activity: 532
Friends, is it true that Acorn has become the official sponsor of the upcoming blockchain conference in the UAE? That's amazing!

I think this is just great news!
where can I read about it in more detail?.

I'm sure that at this conference there will be whales who will correctly evaluate the project and make their investments
Activity: 196
Friends, is it true that Acorn has become the official sponsor of the upcoming blockchain conference in the UAE? That's amazing!
Hey. where did you find this information, can you share the link? I think this is incredible news, so I need proof of your words. Thanks
Activity: 364
Is the reserve fund a mandatory measure or will it be optional?
Activity: 434
Activity: 490
Does Acorn plan to work with other block projects in related industries? There may be good options for cooperation.
Do not quite understand what kind of cooperation can we talk about?
Sharing experience in the development of blockchain?
Activity: 266
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In what way, who and how will control the spending of funds raised during the ICO? All investors are concerned about this issue.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Honestly, I was not very impressed with the project. Personally, I'm interested in profits, even if not immediately. But at least a remote and understandable period of time. If I do not get it from Acorn, then what's the point of investing in projects?
Acorn gives an opportunity to earn on dividends. In this case, you become a real investor, which makes a vision for the future. In addition, dividends can be received more than once or twice. This can be a very long-term practice. There are pluses.
This is a controversial statement. After all, no one informs about the level of future dividends in advance. How can I make predictions about this?
You are right. Even more can be said, all start-ups have the main problem-the need to constantly pay a portion of the funds to investors. Sometimes this process slows down the development. But in the future serious stars can be born, which prospects will be provided on the basis of Acorn.
In this case, under a negative scenario, it is likely that there will be no payments to investors at all ...
If during the first two years the funds are spent on the development and expansion of the project, the dividends will increase significantly and the project will be freed from excessive financial pressure. There are conditions of the platform and experience of such work. Practice shows that investors get not only their investments, but also benefits.

The question - what to give out - for me is secondary, because you can always exchange for Fiat, there are specialized exchanges and platforms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In some countries there are absolutely unfriendly laws. Is there any fear among the creators that the platform can get strong resistance under globalization?
Activity: 196
Will the creators sell tokens unsold in the course of ICO?
No they will not sell such tokens. All unsold tokens will be burned after the completion of the main stage of the ICO
Activity: 60
Which countries' projects are given preference in the promotion of projects? Maybe some regions.
Activity: 238
This option is not provided.
Activity: 322
Activity: 308
Jump to: