Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 136. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Friends, is it true that Acorn has become the official sponsor of the upcoming blockchain conference in the UAE? That's amazing!

I think this is just great news!
where can I read about it in more detail?.

I'm sure that at this conference there will be whales who will correctly evaluate the project and make their investments
This was written by one of the representatives of the Acorn team in telegram chat. I think this is a really big step, because it will be possible to attract more investors.
Yeah, that's great news. Just go to the site and you will see that Acorn stands next to large companies partners. I can't wait for the ICO to start.
Definitely I expect the end, not the beginning of the ICO:) I Think that the public sale they will be fast and successful. For me, the first projects on the platform are more important. How successful will they be? How much will be mentioned in the media field? Will the projects be able to raise funds ?That's what we should be worried about.
I would prefer a variant in which Acorn does not reached hardcap, in which case the increase in the price of a token will not be complicated by a large capitalization.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is the form of ownership of a startup, that plans to conduct crowdfunding, important for the platform?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I heard that the platform had planned to make a lucrative offer, related to commissions, to participants of the ICO. What is it about?
Each investor will be able to save from 3 to 5% of investments with new ICO model.
Great news! could you be more specific ? Apparently, I missed the news from the Acorn developers . After all, 5% of the bonus must be declared by them? You mean the bonus on the main sale if I get you right.
Activity: 336
I heard that the platform had planned to make a lucrative offer, related to commissions, to participants of the ICO. What is it about?
Each investor will be able to save from 3 to 5% of investments with new ICO model.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Do you plan to develop your own mobile app ?
Activity: 392
What incentives does the project have for today, to get as many tokens as possible?
There are a lot of incentives and they are very generous. Details about the partner reward you can find on the official website.
Activity: 112
What incentives does the project have for today, to get as many tokens as possible?
Activity: 126
Activity: 350
Is the reserve fund a mandatory measure or will it be optional?
This fund will be created without fail.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Friends, is it true that Acorn has become the official sponsor of the upcoming blockchain conference in the UAE? That's amazing!

I'm sure that at this conference there will be whales who will correctly evaluate the project and make their investments
This was written by one of the representatives of the Acorn team in telegram chat. I think this is a really big step, because it will be possible to attract more investors.
Yeah, that's great news. Just go to the site and you will see that Acorn stands next to large companies partners. I can't wait for the ICO to start.
Definitely I expect the end, not the beginning of the ICO:) I Think that the public sale they will be fast and successful. For me, the first projects on the platform are more important. How successful will they be? How much will be mentioned in the media field? Will the projects be able to raise funds ?That's what we should be worried about.
Activity: 518

Activity: 434

Activity: 261
I was surprised by the project’s goal to bypass Kickstarter. Although I agree that it’s necessary to set big goals. But what weaknesses do the creators of Acorn see in third-party projects? After all, they need to significantly outperform competitors.

Hello! The current platforms are based on equity, so they focus on projects that give them the best return - with high barriers to entry and often with policies. As a rule, it closes the access for developing countries. Undoubtedly, the competitors have advantages, but there are enough disadvantages as well.

All right, let's take a closer look at the competitors’ advantages…

The Acorn platform will be completely free to use in any country and for any legal purpose. Adherents will equally appreciate projects as from Africa, as from advanced Europe.

So, it turns out that the creators are betting on emerging markets…

These countries have increasing demand for entrepreneurship, there are huge and proven markets, and yields can be significantly higher than in developed markets. So yes, emerging markets are very interesting.

Can you name at least 2-3 countries from which you will start entering the market?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I was surprised by the project’s goal to bypass Kickstarter. Although I agree that it’s necessary to set big goals. But what weaknesses do the creators of Acorn see in third-party projects? After all, they need to significantly outperform competitors.

Hello! The current platforms are based on equity, so they focus on projects that give them the best return - with high barriers to entry and often with policies. As a rule, it closes the access for developing countries. Undoubtedly, the competitors have advantages, but there are enough disadvantages as well.

The Acorn platform will be completely free to use in any country and for any legal purpose. Adherents will equally appreciate projects as from Africa, as from advanced Europe.

These countries have increasing demand for entrepreneurship, there are huge and proven markets, and yields can be significantly higher than in developed markets. So yes, emerging markets are very interesting.

do not forget that there will be insurance in Acorn for investing in fake and failed projects.
this is a very strong competitive advantage.
Activity: 294

Jump to: