Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 140. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What should I do to participate in the bounty program? Where should I register?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Are they going to arrange any blockchain events where you can meet developers? Or they are going to post any Q&A videos at least?

I already foresee a new project - IQ messenger, the replacement of Telegrams.
100% will be in demand in current realities.
Activity: 406
Are they going to arrange any blockchain events where you can meet developers? Or they are going to post any Q&A videos at least?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi. I think Acorn will be in demand among investors, due to favorable conditions including!
It is interesting how there takes place collecting?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can you tell me what  hard cap and soft cap were set on?
Soft Cap is $5 000 000, Hard Cap is $100 000 000. Quite brave!)
Activity: 266
How many people are working on the project? I mean at the same time.
Activity: 364
Can you tell me what  hard cap and soft cap were set on?
Activity: 476

You just need to puzzle for the coins of some individual blogger who would be fully aware of what was happening and could quickly interview the team and some of the directions and nuances of work on the project. Separately, some category of ala "investors" where the news would be strictly related to financial and other important indicators for investors. I think it is justified and real.
Activity: 238
What about the project ratings made by respectful trackers or platforms?
Activity: 306
This project looks very promising, i strongly recommend you guys to join and invest on this project.
The project on hearing, saw mentions in chats and on a forum.
Activity: 434
What does ICO start?
The Main ICO starts on April 28, 2018, bro!
there is still more than two weeks, there are probably many investors can't wait for ICO
has been preparing for several weeks to contribute, for now we have to be patient because it has become a decision
I agree with you. I want to say that this is a very correct decision. Look at how the market has fluctuated over the past month. I think the ICO will be in the period when investors are again interested in this.
Activity: 532
I'm really interested in fighting fraud. In white paper about this little is written, but this is a huge field of activity that the project will face.
Activity: 196
Dear administrators, ask the Akorn team the question:
can I provide a table on the number of investors and the average investment check?
I didn't understand. You have such information and now you want to publish it, so you ask permission from the team? Or do you want them to share this information?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I heard that all the projects have certain restrictions. However, Acorn claims it’s not true when it come to its services. How are they going to use it globally? I dont get it!
They are based on the definition of legality within the legal framework of the European Union. I assume that prohibitions obmenonline drugs, organs, guns)
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I heard that all the projects have certain restrictions. However, Acorn claims it’s not true when it come to its services. How are they going to use it globally? I dont get it!
You are right that a lot of companies from developing countries have to face some restrictions: political or economical  situation of the country influences the way the projects work.  The Acorn Collective is willing to reverse this situation because the developing market suffers from underfunding the most.

What their plan?
They are using their decentralized blockchain based platform for it. It helps to develop projects  no matter what country they are coming from. The whole world is your market place!

blockchain keeps on impressing me! Are there limits for projects that can be submitted on the platform?

All kinds of projects can use The Acorn Collective, their category doesnt matter. It can be small businesses and large  companies.
Authorities and legal regulations can have any impact on the platform at all?
Activity: 336
You are right that a lot of companies from developing countries have to face some restrictions: political or economical  situation of the country influences the way the projects work.  The Acorn Collective is willing to reverse this situation because the developing market suffers from underfunding the most.

What their plan?
They are using their decentralized blockchain based platform for it. It helps to develop projects  no matter what country they are coming from. The whole world is your market place!

blockchain keeps on impressing me! Are there limits for projects that can be submitted on the platform?

All kinds of projects can use The Acorn Collective, their category doesnt matter. It can be small businesses and large  companies.

What their plan?

Activity: 336

What their plan?

What their plan?
Jump to: