Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 138. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Honestly, I was not very impressed with the project. Personally, I'm interested in profits, even if not immediately. But at least a remote and understandable period of time. If I do not get it from Acorn, then what's the point of investing in projects?
Acorn gives an opportunity to earn on dividends. In this case, you become a real investor, which makes a vision for the future. In addition, dividends can be received more than once or twice. This can be a very long-term practice. There are pluses.
This is a controversial statement. After all, no one informs about the level of future dividends in advance. How can I make predictions about this?
You are right. Even more can be said, all start-ups have the main problem-the need to constantly pay a portion of the funds to investors. Sometimes this process slows down the development. But in the future serious stars can be born, which prospects will be provided on the basis of Acorn.
In this case, under a negative scenario, it is likely that there will be no payments to investors at all ...
If during the first two years the funds are spent on the development and expansion of the project, the dividends will increase significantly and the project will be freed from excessive financial pressure. There are conditions of the platform and experience of such work. Practice shows that investors get not only their investments, but also benefits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Honestly, I was not very impressed with the project. Personally, I'm interested in profits, even if not immediately. But at least a remote and understandable period of time. If I do not get it from Acorn, then what's the point of investing in projects?
Acorn gives an opportunity to earn on dividends. In this case, you become a real investor, which makes a vision for the future. In addition, dividends can be received more than once or twice. This can be a very long-term practice. There are pluses.
This is a controversial statement. After all, no one informs about the level of future dividends in advance. How can I make predictions about this?
You are right. Even more can be said, all start-ups have the main problem-the need to constantly pay a portion of the funds to investors. Sometimes this process slows down the development. But in the future serious stars can be born, which prospects will be provided on the basis of Acorn.
In this case, under a negative scenario, it is likely that there will be no payments to investors at all ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I do not remember if the Akorn team spoke about possible changes in the price of tokens given the strong fall / growth of the Crypto-currency?

In the telegram chat, the administrator wrote that the price of the tokens will be tied to the dollar: 1 OAK = $1.4 .

If ETH is $500 at the start of the Main Sale it'll be roughly 350 OAKS Per ETH.
Wow! is that true? I heard that Acorn reviewed all the terms of sale and decided to make an announcement that 1 eth = 800 tokens. But now you made me very happy!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I do not remember if the Akorn team spoke about possible changes in the price of tokens given the strong fall / growth of the Crypto-currency?
If you talk about market value, of course it can fall. If about the original price, then doubt.  It is logical to assume that the price should remain unchanged.
Activity: 490
How and where will the platform select the projects? Are there any conditions and terms?

It is not known exactly. Surely, experts who will filter from the scum.
I proposed to make a vote (rating) for the project, to allocate the most popular and interesting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

In the telegram chat, the administrator wrote that the price of the tokens will be tied to the dollar: 1 OAK = $1.4 .

If ETH is $500 at the start of the Main Sale it'll be roughly 350 OAKS Per ETH.
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How and where will the platform select the projects? Are there any conditions and terms?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Tell me pls, why the platform chose Ethereum as a base? Name the main reasons pls.

Obviously, this is the most popular platform, which provides the necessary transparency and a wide range of opportunities using smart-contracts.
Activity: 224
Did I correctly understand that the project will have kinda reserve to ensure liquidity? how will it work?
Activity: 238
What currency can I use to pay for OAK?
Activity: 266
What’s the bounty campaign of the project? Can I take part in it investing directly?
Activity: 224
Tell me pls, why the platform chose Ethereum as a base? Name the main reasons pls.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Tell me the token rate pls…
The price for the main round of the ICO: 1 OAК = 1,4 USD.

It seems to me that the same price was on pre-sale, but I can be mistaken, all the same, it took a lot of time for crypto currency. Correct me if it is not so.
right, you're wrong. Price on stage presale was 0.7 $. I wonder if this price will be relevant when entering the exchange.
Right now, the rise began, it may be higher
Activity: 434
Tell me the token rate pls…
The price for the main round of the ICO: 1 OAК = 1,4 USD.

It seems to me that the same price was on pre-sale, but I can be mistaken, all the same, it took a lot of time for crypto currency. Correct me if it is not so.
right, you're wrong. Price on stage presale was 0.7 $. I wonder if this price will be relevant when entering the exchange.
Jump to: