Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 144. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
When the time passes, the markets will again come back to those indicators that will satisfy most - I think the project will already take its niche and no matter how much it costs now and then will cost bitcoin or other currencies. It is important that people who want to help others and improve their lives continue to unite - this must be supported!
Even if the market does not return to the previous high levels, it should not affect the good quality startups so much. Of course it will be more difficult, but the way upward is always open.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Where are the news, partners, meetups? Nothing is heard about development. Or am I not looking there?

Although one advertising direction is developing very well. Competitions are actively held. By the way, cool sweatshirts.

I also wonder how much the development of the platform has progressed, which has already been done. Before the beginning of the ICO is less than a month. It would be nice to get into the review on the ICOdrops website.
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
When the time passes, the markets will again come back to those indicators that will satisfy most - I think the project will already take its niche and no matter how much it costs now and then will cost bitcoin or other currencies. It is important that people who want to help others and improve their lives continue to unite - this must be supported!
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Where are the news, partners, meetups? Nothing is heard about development. Or am I not looking there?

Although one advertising direction is developing very well. Competitions are actively held. By the way, cool sweatshirts.

Merit: 100
It would be interesting to see statistics on investors without indetification.
For example, how many are there in quantity?
Is there a tendency for an increase in their number of months to a month?
What is their average check?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Indeed, for a couple of weeks there are no updates on the technical advancements of the platform. Of course, much attention is paid to investors, but please do not forget about future consumers
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Hello. How many tokens were sold as part of the pre-sale?

7,000,000 tokens were sold at a 50% discount. I advise you to visit the project site and read the whitepaper.

Nobody from the project team simply does not appear in the topic. I would like more news.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that soon the main stage of the ICO, it takes time to prepare for this. Moreover, as far as I know the Acorn team now travels to different countries at the conference.

It would be very good though if they at least shared impressions from their travels as that is probably the best you can do for the community. Show them that you are working hard and spreading the word in places with large and interested communities / investors.
Activity: 434
Less than three weeks left before the start of the ICO. I did not manage to take part in the pre-sale, because there were big risks. But now I'm ready to invest. Therefore, tell me how far the development of your platform has progressed.
News about the promotion is really needed. The project has the opportunity to surprise everyone, but very much need information.
Have patience, I'm sure there will be new announcements coming soon. By the way, the road map indicates the date of launch of the platform.
Activity: 182
Less than three weeks left before the start of the ICO. I did not manage to take part in the pre-sale, because there were big risks. But now I'm ready to invest. Therefore, tell me how far the development of your platform has progressed.
News about the promotion is really needed. The project has the opportunity to surprise everyone, but very much need information.
Activity: 350
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Soon the date comes MAIN SALE 28th APRIL - this is an important milestone in the life of the project and who will have predictions and estimates about it? It seems to me that in spite of what is happening recently in the markets, one can safely assume that the project will receive support from the investor community because the project is worth to go into with it with long money especially!  Wink

Today I read an article about the fact that on April 17 this is some important accounting date in the taxation in the United States of America.

Perhaps it will be some sort of reversal in the crypto currency, in any case, I really hope so

I do not quite understand

What is the relationship of US taxes to the turn of the crypto-currency market?

How could You miss this explosive news after which the bear market began?

http://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-investors-lose-tax-break/

Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
My opinion is that the more sites that will trade our token, the better. The reach of the audience also depends on this. I think that there is a need to think about a more aggressive advertising company in the target areas (Asia, Europe) Huh The project itself bribes the fact that it is simple and understandable for almost any person. This opens up new opportunities, I hope they will be embodied with maximum effect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I guess all of them promise the same thing, we need to see which one will find a path similar to big exchanges. Without a big audience, won't be any big dividends.
Every day thanks to the efforts of the team and the various competitions that they organize the audience increases. You don't have to worry about big dividends in the future
Activity: 92
will the white paper be revised or all pre-ico investors have lost their money because of ether price fall?
In my opinion, the white paper should remain in the previous version. Investors consciously take risks. And the risk of changing the market value of Ethereum is most likely. Incidentally, in the case of growth would be the reverse situation.
Do you really think that early investors will still lose their money? I think that everything will be fine and by the time the ICO starts the correction of the market will be completed. And by the time the token enters the exchange, the market will fully recover.
Don't be so sure. Now is the most unpredictable time for cryptocurrency. The market depends very little on the news. But I'm sure Acorn investors won't be at a loss.
Yeap, but if they did not ban multiaccs on their Airdrop (Airdrops?) bot users can drop the price on Delta
Activity: 420
Guys could you tell me when another Acorn Collective`s Airdrop star?
Activity: 434
will the white paper be revised or all pre-ico investors have lost their money because of ether price fall?
In my opinion, the white paper should remain in the previous version. Investors consciously take risks. And the risk of changing the market value of Ethereum is most likely. Incidentally, in the case of growth would be the reverse situation.
Do you really think that early investors will still lose their money? I think that everything will be fine and by the time the ICO starts the correction of the market will be completed. And by the time the token enters the exchange, the market will fully recover.
Don't be so sure. Now is the most unpredictable time for cryptocurrency. The market depends very little on the news. But I'm sure Acorn investors won't be at a loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Unfortunately, the white paper will not be revised. That's why I like projects where the price of the token is tied to Ethereum, not to the dollar. In this case, the losses of investors are minimal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Jump to: