Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 142. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
My friend told me about this project. It’s claimed that the project’s gonna press  Kickstarter and the others. What makes it possible? Is blockchain the reason? Or does it have any other advantages?
No one can prevent from competition or setting ambitious goals. This new platform’s team is working on crowdfunding direction, promising to make to not only loyal and democratic, but also available financing option for all the enterprises without geographical restrictions.
What fundraising-related problems do other platform experience?  
Many of them cant launch the project due to various restrictions or unrealistic consitions: high percentage rates, complex repay schemes.  Some of them cant even make out documents wisely in order to present the project to investors.
What will Acorn offer?
Low commissions, absence of geographical restrictions, bonuses, availability and convenience of the platform and etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
My friend told me about this project. It’s claimed that the project’s gonna press  Kickstarter and the others. What makes it possible? Is blockchain the reason? Or does it have any other advantages?
No one can prevent from competition or setting ambitious goals. This new platform’s team is working on crowdfunding direction, promising to make to not only loyal and democratic, but also available financing option for all the enterprises without geographical restrictions.
Many of them cant launch the project due to various restrictions or unrealistic consitions: high percentage rates, complex repay schemes.  Some of them cant even make out documents wisely in order to present the project to investors.
What will Acorn offer?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
My friend told me about this project. It’s claimed that the project’s gonna press  Kickstarter and the others. What makes it possible? Is blockchain the reason? Or does it have any other advantages?

The main advantage is a absence of commission for carrying out fees on the Acorn platform. For example, Kickstarter a 15% commission of fees.
In addition for a powerful start, Acorn forms a special fund for encourage the first projects. You can read more in WP.

Another important advantage is that Acorn doesn't limit a business size. Participate will be able to any projects which in need of funding.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
My friend told me about this project. It’s claimed that the project’s gonna press  Kickstarter and the others. What makes it possible? Is blockchain the reason? Or does it have any other advantages?

The main advantage is a absence of commission for carrying out fees on the Acorn platform. For example, Kickstarter a 15% commission of fees.
In addition for a powerful start, Acorn forms a special fund for encourage the first projects. You can read more in WP.
Many of them cant launch the project due to various restrictions or unrealistic consitions: high percentage rates, complex repay schemes.  Some of them cant even make out documents wisely in order to present the project to investors.
Activity: 280
What architecture and arrangement of the platform allow to make project’s commissions so low? It’s quite difficult.
Activity: 434
Today, one representative of the Acorn team wrote in  telegram chat that the price of the token at the ICO stage will be $1.4. That is, in any case, the price remains fixed. I am very happy with this news. What about you?
Activity: 196
I wonder if there will be access to Acorn with state projects, of course, provided they have legal status on the crypto currency.
What kinde of access do you mean and why Acorn needs it? what the hell is state startups?
I think the state does not need any third-party platform to raise funds) The state already has enough resources. Or I did not understand what his question is about
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
I really love this project. Invested on the Pre-ICO and waiting for the Main sale. Hope everybody could find this project great and try to consider it as their projects to eye this 2018.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I read an interesting article in 2015 about the collection of such projects and saw an interesting trend. The more the Internet infrastructure develops and the more people are involved in this process, the more often and more willingly people donate money for various projects, including those that are in other countries and do not directly affect their lives. This is a very good sign for Acorn as well. Success in the implementation and launch of the platform is assured!
Yes, this trend really is. Look at the real rapid development of the venture capital market. No sphere is developing this way.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I read an interesting article in 2015 about the collection of such projects and saw an interesting trend. The more the Internet infrastructure develops and the more people are involved in this process, the more often and more willingly people donate money for various projects, including those that are in other countries and do not directly affect their lives. This is a very good sign for Acorn as well. Success in the implementation and launch of the platform is assured!
Activity: 196
Indeed, no noticeable serious advertising.

Sorry, but I can't agree with You. In my opinion, the team is now focused on marketing and the amount of promotion is now at a good level.
A growth of the community testifies to this.

Acorn has never had a problem with marketing. During the Presale period, their advertising was even on the CMC. I think that closer to the ICO they involve all their leverage.
When the new stage of the ICO begins, we will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing work. if the fees fall through, then the marketing work can be equated to zero. Nevertheless, the first stage was completed successfully
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I do not understand why some people say that the Acorn project is not much different about "similar" projects - however, if you raise even the most primitive description of the project - you can immediately find such differences as "free" or "almost free" participation, convenience and a number of other advantages in comparison with competitors! All this indicates a qualitative superiority - so the choice is obvious!  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Indeed, no noticeable serious advertising.

Sorry, but I can't agree with You. In my opinion, the team is now focused on marketing and the amount of promotion is now at a good level.
A growth of the community testifies to this.

Acorn has never had a problem with marketing. During the Presale period, their advertising was even on the CMC. I think that closer to the ICO they involve all their leverage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Will you start today another Friday lottery event with Toby Tucker on line? Grin

Yes, we've got another survey coming up this afternoon! Check telegram announcement channel for when it goes live. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg

In a chat of telegrams I read the information that the project launched the second stage of the bounty campaign. It runs on the bounty0x platform.
But I can not find the link. Can anyone help?
It is also interesting how many tokens are allocated to the second stage of the bounty.
Are you too lazy to Googling?  Huh

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties  search filter acorn

Thanks for the link. According to my calculations, the project allocated around 230,000 OAK tokens for the second stage of the bounty.
I hope the payments for the bounty campaign will be after the end of ICO. That would not allow participants of the bounty to dump the price of the tokens.

Now traded on the Forkdelta exchange OAK tokens, but there are very small volumes, probably the participants of airdrop sell their 5 tokens.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Will you start today another Friday lottery event with Toby Tucker on line? Grin

Yes, we've got another survey coming up this afternoon! Check telegram announcement channel for when it goes live. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg

In a chat of telegrams I read the information that the project launched the second stage of the bounty campaign. It runs on the bounty0x platform.
But I can not find the link. Can anyone help?
It is also interesting how many tokens are allocated to the second stage of the bounty.
Are you too lazy to Googling?  Huh

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties  search filter acorn

Thanks for the link. According to my calculations, the project allocated around 230,000 OAK tokens for the second stage of the bounty.
I hope the payments for the bounty campaign will be after the end of ICO. That would not allow participants of the bounty to dump the price of the tokens.
Activity: 420
I wonder if there will be access to Acorn with state projects, of course, provided they have legal status on the crypto currency.
What kinde of access do you mean and why Acorn needs it? what the hell is state startups?
Jump to: